• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tempted for Rimuru, leaving a msg to follow this.

But in that wall of powers, Rimuru might have a method of taking him down non-lethally, especially helped by precog.

Rimuru can absorbs him and seal him in his stomach, just like he did to veldora and velgryn when he still 6A

can he get out of Rimuru stomach? because you will lost all of your ability when you enter it

Nedge1000 said:
PaChi2 said:
Nedge1000 said:
If it is Soul based, Rimuru Tempest has Soul Manipulation's Resistance
SlaaneshThis is the one doing the possession.
Looks like outside influence and it won't count anymore.
A rule is going to be added for this:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2346952
Its not outside influence.

"To clarify: Outside influence and taking power from an outside source are different things.

E.g. if a god bestows something like a blessing upon someone, which is powered by the god, that is fine. Also, if for example a spell calls upon the power of some demon lord (e.g. black magic in slayers) that is also no problem. And, obviously, summoned creatures can enter the battle."

Nedge1000 said:
Rimuru got Precognition and Information Analysis anyways and the Ap gap though. Also, he bypassed Low-mid regen.
This response still applies

What's preventing Rimuru from haxing the hell outta Lucius, though?

A thing to note: if this is in-character, Rimuru would likely want to end the battle quickly without needing to necessarily kill his opponent.

Dragopentling said:
What's preventing Rimuru from haxing the hell outta Lucius, though?
A thing to note: if this is in-character, Rimuru would likely want to end the battle quickly without needing to necessarily kill his opponent.
I mean.

I could bloodlust them, but it'd be boring because its a free win for Lucius.

If rimuru wanted to end the battle quickly he'd kill an opponent that is orders of magnitude weaker than him, no?

I mean.

I could bloodlust them, but it'd be boring because its a free win for Lucius.

If rimuru wanted to end the battle quickly he'd kill an opponent that is orders of magnitude weaker than him, no?

How is this a free win for Lucius? A Bloodlust Rimuru would obviously do whatever means to incapacitate and kill.

No, I'm pretty sure he faces opponents the same way, regardless, unless the opposer is considerably weak and it's made obvious. Lucius certainly doesn't look like something Rimuru would think about going easy on at all.

"How is this a free win for Lucius? A Bloodlust Rimuru would obviously do whatever means to incapacitate and kill.

No, I'm pretty sure he faces opponents the same way, regardless, unless the opposer is considerably weak and it's made obvious. Lucius certainly doesn't look like something Rimuru would think about going easy on at all."

I take you didnt read the "I'd bloodlust them" part? Implying it was a hypothetical scenario?

If I bloodlust anyone facing lucius they will kill him asap. Meaning they get possessed and lose. Kinda like what happens with TMQ.

PaChi2 said:
"How is this a free win for Lucius? A Bloodlust Rimuru would obviously do whatever means to incapacitate and kill.
No, I'm pretty sure he faces opponents the same way, regardless, unless the opposer is considerably weak and it's made obvious. Lucius certainly doesn't look like something Rimuru would think about going easy on at all."

I take you didnt read the "I'd bloodlust them" part? Implying it was a hypothetical scenario?

If I bloodlust anyone facing lucius they will kill him asap. Meaning they get possessed and lose. Kinda like what happens with TMQ.
No, I actually forgot that Bloodlust throws away thought processing for all characters except those with built-in abilities that activate by instinct, so sry about that.

In normal cases, though, I don't see why Rimuru just haxes the hell outta Lucius. There's also the AP advantage, which I really have gripes with because that aspect has been ignored or overemphasized at the wrong times way too often in most of the threads I've seen or been in.

This is simply an AP stomp from the get-go, and idk why the denial of that being significant to the outcome of the match.

AP is the least important factor in this battle. Like, at all.

Depends on whether or not Rimuru would feel any sense of pleasure or satisfaction in particular. I won't say he can't, but given how his character is and how he tries not to kill unless needed, I really doubt he'll get taken over.

Dragopentling said:
Depends on whether or not Rimuru would feel any sense of pleasure or satisfaction in particular. I won't say he can't, but given how his character is and how he tries not to kill unless needed, I really doubt he'll get taken over.
The satisfaction part is unneeded (contrary to what the profile says). The ability activates even if the "killer" doesnt know of Lucius' existence.

Wait a minute, Rimuru has the Great Sage ability, I think. Couldn't he just use that to analyze Lucius? Or is that too complicated? Cause if so, it's as if Great Sage is useless as an ability in all match threads.

=Dragopentling said:
Wait a minute, Rimuru has the Great Sage ability, I think. Couldn't he just use that to analyze Lucius? Or is that too complicated? Cause if so, it's as if Great Sage is useless as an ability in all match threads.
He does have it. His Great Sage abilities such as Information Analysis are listed on his profile and are part of the arguments. Most of us just list on his profile abilities. Unless they are complex like his true being in imaginary space, sending clones to fight, which can give him resistance via Reactive Evolution for abilities that they affected with- then we go more in depth.

Lucius doesn't resist information analisys. Ciel analizes Lucius, sees his possesion ability, and warns Rimuru. Rimuru can then destroy the soul or a thing that does the possesing, like he did with Clayman or just break it to make him alive but non-functional.

Szmiit said:
Lucius doesn't resist information analisys. Ciel analizes Lucius, sees his possesion ability, and warns Rimuru. Rimuru can then destroy the soul or a thing that does the possesing, like he did with Clayman or just break it to make him alive but non-functional.
Hurm.

I'd like wok to see that.

Destroying the soul doesn't really help because lolslaaneshwillsit. Info analysis into some sort of incap method would be okay though.

GLHF22 said:
Rimuru can absorbs him and seal him in his stomach, just like he did to veldora and velgryn when he still 6A
can he get out of Rimuru stomach? because you will lost all of your ability when you enter it
^^

In The worst Scenario Lucius Possesed Rimuru Clone, and then Rimuru Knows his possesing ability thus he seal him in his stomach but since Rimuru knows everything about Lucius Via Info analys, he will seal him in the first place

Wokistan said:
Destroying the soul doesn't really help because lolslaaneshwillsit. Info analysis into some sort of incap method would be okay though.
Then I vote for Rimuru (if this wasn't counted already).

I personally stil think it's a STOMP, but whatever the case, I'll cast my vote for Rimuru due to my explanation and Sczmitt's

Back