• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucifer Morningstar TV revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we should remove 2-A from Lucifer because he did not become god after all but Amenadiel did so yeah a little revision.
And isnt hell universal in size? Why is him only 4-C and not 3-A with controll over hell?

The god key on Lucifer wasn't actually approved and never should have been added in the first place, it was just vandalism which went unnoticed

I think Amenedial should get it though.

The god key on Lucifer wasn't actually approved and never should have been added in the first place, it was just vandalism which went unnoticed

I think Amenedial should get it though.
But how it got added if it was not approved? kinda confused there i tought everyone believed Lucifer become god at the end of season 5. And a Rory profile should be added too i think.

But how it got added if it was not approved? kinda confused there i tought everyone believed Lucifer become god at the end of season 5. And a Rory profile should be added too i think.
The profile wasn't locked, and a random user just added it without permission.
It was talked about in a proposed CRT, but never accepted since there was never any evidence.

I didn't add the God key actually, only the 4-C Hell tier and the 9-A editing also the Resistance to Fire but yes, it should be removed, especially after Season 6. I can edit the profile for it

Last edited:
So we should remove 2-A from Lucifer because he did not become god after all but Amenadiel did so yeah a little revision.
And isnt hell universal in size? Why is him only 4-C and not 3-A with controll over hell?
He's 4-C because we see in Season 5 (first episode) he can replicate a city like Los Angeles (with functionning elevators and so on) with a sun in the sky. Don't remember anything about Hell being universal in size though

I clearly remember someone else had made him straight-up 2-A and I added the "possibly" with it because Season 5 ending seemed to imply he literally became God and this wasn't a simple title but it was necessary to wait the next season to see if that was confirmed (wich wasn't)

I clearly remember someone else had made him straight-up 2-A
I went through the last year of revisions before that edit and that was the first time a second key was introduced. So you definitely added it.

But I guess that's besides the point. If you agree we don't need it then we can just remove it from the profile.

I went through the last year of revisions before that edit and that was the first time a second key was introduced. So you definitely added it.

But I guess that's besides the point. If you agree we don't need it then we can just remove it from the profile.
I can tell you I only added the "possibly" and there was brief moment where he was straight-up 2-A thing but anyway

And yes, it should definitely be removed (just like speed, abilities, etc). I can fix it if everyone's okay with it

Should Amenadiel get a 2-A key though?

I edited the profile and suppressed the God key (and all that entails). I also added a description for his intelligence section as it simply said High without justification

@Smokernaruto So is there anything establishing Lucifer can be 3-A for his control over Hell?

"Due to his banishment after his Rebellion against God, he will be incinerated should he return to Heaven."
This needs to be changed in his weaknesses, since he is now free to return to Heaven.

Also, he should gain another weakness: that the Hell loops of the insane are out of his control.
This was proven when he entered Jimmy Barnes's Hell loop in Season 6, and could not control it or leave until he fixed his mind.

As for 3-A control over Hell, I'm simply not sure there's proof of that.
It seems like a NLF to just assume that. I don't recall if there was a scene in Season 6 where he created a full night sky or not, though. That might get him closer if it exists.

Can't remember anything about a potential 3-A stuff like Hell being stated to be universal. Though it is stated to have its own concept of time as time is much faster in Hell than on Earth but I don't know if it can warrant a Low 2-C stuff

I edited the profile and suppressed the God key (and all that entails). I also added a description for his intelligence section as it simply said High without justification

@Smokernaruto So is there anything establishing Lucifer can be 3-A for his control over Hell?
I mean hell is another realm it kinda makes sense for it to be universal in size yea we got no proof but in every fiction hell is another universe i may be wrong of course but thats what i think right now. since it could hold infinite numbers of souls in it too it have no limit.
thats my opinion so far.
oh and someone should make amanediel god and add rory profile too.

Just finished Season 6. Yes, Amenadiel should have a 2-A key.
Where do the 9-A ratings come from? They do not seem to be calculated and every feat seems to be no higher than 9-B.

I recall Amenadiel crashes through a roof and breaks concrete pillars in his fight with Remiel, but these would also need calculating before they warrant anything more than 9-B.

Where do the 9-A ratings come from? They do not seem to be calculated and every feat seems to be no higher than 9-B.

I recall Amenadiel crashes through a roof and breaks concrete pillars in his fight with Remiel, but these would also need calculating before they warrant anything more than 9-B.
The 9-A stuff comes from an episode (can't remember wich one exactly) in Season 5 where Amenadiel is arguing with Linda about angels being superior to humans and casually bends a stairwell bar with his bare hands to prove his point

Amenadiel still does not have 2-A... can anyone fix that?

What are the conclusions here so far, and what still needs to be applied based on this thread?

Okay. Can you explain the reasons in an easy to understand manner please?

That is probably fine, as long as it is of a reasonably high aesthetical standard.

Is there not an image where you can see his whole body, without others in the shot?

Is there not an image where you can see his whole body, without others in the shot?
Nah, I tried to find something, even tried to make screen capture from the scene but there's no shot where he's alone and we see enough of him in his God attire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back