• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucifer Morningstar Revision.

Small Content addition for Lucifer Morningstar.

Justifications:​

These are for Abilities or stats that he already has.

New Abilities:​

The Below are for the New 52:​

• Portal Creation & BFR: Can create portals and suck beings in it
    the portals can suck beings in
  • Empowerment: Gave etrigan his full strength, and more
    No Caption Provided
  • Hellfire Manipulation: Lucifer burned the guard demons to hades castle to ashes, the second scan shows the ashes
3809070-0295297662-Demon.jpg

3809071-2660314666-Demon.jpg

For his Durability: Tanks a point-blank universe-busting energy blast from his brother Michael, without even a scratch.
It was actually stated as a creation destroying attack so lucifer had to take Micheal outside of creation(into the void) to tank Micheal's creation destroying attack and the resurrected him with a wave of his hand. Then used that energy to create his own world.

The Below are for the New 52:​

• Portal Creation & BFR: Can create
New 52 lucifer doesn't have a key and and sure lucifer 2016 lucifer doesn't also. And new 52 based on the book and everything was an early lucifer before he got the scar.

But everything looks 👍 at a glance I guess.

Everything looks pretty good. But as Teezar said, it was way more than a single universe that blew up in his face.

Also, in regards to new 52, I don't think he needs a separate key. The likes of Lucifer and such weren't affected.

I don't think shrinking a mansion down is transmutation, should be size manip. But the rest makes sense to me.

I'm prolly gonna add more abilities to lucy profile but I'm gonna have to read his books again and how about his feat he destroyed the mansion of silence via his presence which holds rejected universes and other creations? No need to be added on his profile?

Plus he created something out of nothing in lucifer 2018 which is weird to be honest as he can't create out nothing.

Looks good, though I agree with Kieran's correction of describing the mansion feat as size manipulation.

Everything looks pretty good. But as Teezar said, it was way more than a single universe that blew up in his face.

Also, in regards to new 52, I don't think he needs a separate key. The likes of Lucifer and such weren't affected.
Actually, in an early Post-Flashpoint Stormwatch story, a revised version of Lucifer appeared. I think that he was defeated by King Arthur or somesuch. It was an awful comic book.

Anyway, the powers that apply for the classic Gaiman/Carey version (not the ones demonstrated by the early Post-Flashpoint version) are probably fine to apply.

Nice.
I don't think he used mind manip with the assassin. He simply fooled her.
Power bestowal: he made Elaine a god and gave her power over everything in his creation, including concepts, except for hedgehogs. And he did it fairly easy, with a gesture. He evidently also equipped her with nigh-omniscience (she knew the little swamp thing was hiding from her along with someone else and the events happening in the other multiverse). Also, his creations had powers and abilities.

Anyway, the powers that apply for the classic Gaiman/Carey version (not the ones demonstrated by the early Post-Flashpoint version) are probably fine to apply.
So about this...

Is somebody here who knows how to edit properly and what to apply willing to handle this please?

Actually, in an early Post-Flashpoint Stormwatch story, a revised version of Lucifer appeared. I think that he was defeated by King Arthur or somesuch. It was an awful comic book.
There was also that one Demon comic where Etrigan's dad apparently defeated Lucifer, which also made absolutely no sense.

Back