• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucifer (CW) Fear Resistance

Are we sure that seeing Lucifer's devil face has the innate ability to induce fear via supernatural means, rather than just people seeing it and being scared due to because, you know, seeing a person's face turn into something creepy would be scary.

I'm not familiar with this series. But seeing im already here. Humans fear his face because he looks like a demon. It is more of a common reaction of surprise. Just like how he showed his face to a false bible preacher in the streets.
Idk if it would qualify base on my limited knowledge so I'm neutral

I'm not familiar with this series. But seeing im already here. Humans fear his face because he looks like a demon. It is more of a common reaction of surprise. Just like how he showed his face to a false bible preacher in the streets.
Idk if it would qualify base on my limited knowledge so I'm neutral
Some guy had to go to a mental hospital because of his face

I don't see how it is fear manipulation, humans are not aware of devil's face, specially not from Lucifer. So this is natural reaction, not manipulation.

I don't see how it is fear manipulation, humans are not aware of devil's face, specially not from Lucifer. So this is natural reaction, not manipulation.
Lucifer shows his devil face to humans to scare them. Fear manip is on his profile too

I mean fair but it wasn't explained it was solely due to his face and not because it set off something when the person reacted to it and wanted people to know it and was taken as crazy.

ngl, the Devil Face justification on the profile is weak, especially since there are characters like Chloe who didn't break down crying.
wh- if its on his profiles already then why are you trying to add it
resistance to fear manip for god

Let's be honest, you are Christian, always believe that devil may not harm you, out of nowhere someone is switching his face to devil, I would die instantly for not believing what I saw. Like common reaction

Back