• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so lets start with the important question. Can he kill her before she activates her Favours of The Unsanctioned Gods? Probably not due to her Type 5 immortality, which I am assuming is on since this is a match for the strongest street level character.

It looks like Lucetta resists most of his abilities, and he probably resists most of her mental abilities that come with the Favour of Elagan. I don't see any resistences to BFR or Soul Manip, so she can probably either up and rip the entity or soul out of the body and get the win, or just BFR him across the Mirror Wise with Fetch Mirrors

Thus, I vote for Lucetta

That being said, both Broadway Force and Potential Plot Manipulation are both very chaotic factors that could toss this either way. I simply feel that Lucetta has more going for her win than HABIT does

Does she have that stuff in base? The way her profile is structured implies that the immortality stuff (along with most of her abilities) is only for her Tier 7 key.

HABIT doesn't even need to kill her. He can just BFR her into the past or into another dimension pretty easily, and I don't think Lucetta can easily remove him from his host since it's been implied normal means of exorcism don't work against him, and, more importantly, given that he's a higher-dimensional universal+ being possessing a 3-dimensional host.

The Immortality other than her type 8 based on the gods is in her Perennial form. She can activate the Favour of The Unsanctioned Gods in her lower form, but the key is for her with the stat boost. Pretty sure the stat boost is optional outside of Favour of Elagan anyway, so they are still fair game I wasn't really sure how to explain it on her profile, but she can't get BFR'd outside of The House as a Perennial, and she can just teleport back with the Fetch Mirrors. Temporal BFR is rather pointless since she just waits her way back to the present with her immortality. Her soul manipulation isn't an exorcism, or anything like that. Would him being higher dimensional make a difference if the body is 3D? either way, she still just BFRs him with her Fetch Mirrors or rips apart his body in her song form

Is the stat boost optional?

I meant exorcism in the context of removing a possessing being and ripping the being's soul out of them counts as such. And yes, it does matter, since it means that he can just survive and then possess her.

I'm pretty sure, outside of the berserk mode in The Favour of Elagan, but if she activated only some of the powers individually, it should be for him too.

Oh, I see. I will add that Librosteus' soul manip is no where near on the level of a normal possesion or exorcism removal, because his soul manip works on The Kinetopede captain regardless of their Spirit and Esoterica level, which both give resistence to soul manip and possession. For reference, most Occultist and Magicians who are top class have a stat of around 12 usually, but The Kinetopede Captain's Esoterica levels can go up into the several hundreds. I don't think he can posses her in her Music form, anyway unless he has possessed beings who are non-corporeal (borderline abstract)

Just seems questionable.

Perhaps not, but that doesn't mean she'll know to change to that form to escape.

I mean I am just working based on the other favors of the Gods that I have seen. Outside of largely scripted events, The Kinetopede captain has a choice on how he uses the favor of his Gods, so I am assuming it is the same here

The musical transformation isn't optional if she calls on the favour of the symphony, so she should just throw it on at the start of the battle

Alright.

Doesn't really stop HABIT from just possessing someone else and coming back, though, and then using one of his more potent abilities.

Is that allowed? I thought if we destroyed his one body then that was done for the match. Are beings possessing lower being allowed to come back with another body? Also, can HABIT move beings he posesses on a multiversal+ scale/range? If not, I don't think he can come back from getting BFR'd across the mirror wise

I don't see why not?

He can travel across different universes. Not sure if multiversal+ is possible.

Because that's the same thing as fighting the Black Pharoh, but when you kill him, Nyar drops a Space Anti-Christ avatar on your ass, and if you kill him, then he just drops Dark Magic Space Goo Ape Avatar on you. Or, for a more direct comparison, it would be nigh impossible for you to defeat the Zuige Liange cuz he just keeps coming back with another host for himself unless you can somehow remove his record from the throne of heroes

So is that a no?

Nyarlathotep is different from Zuige Liange, who is just information in the Throne of Heroes and thus isn't the best example, but, yes, the Black Pharaoh would have Type 9 immortality. It wouldn't even die, Nyarlathotep would just make another Black Pharaoh. That's how it goes.

Yes.

I was refering to the Zuige Liange because he actually did manage to just move to another host as a demi servant instead of dying during one of the events. So, does that mean this key for HABIT has type 9 immortality? Well Damn, better update it then, because that is a major power boost

Ok, so she can still BFR Habit across the multiverse and win

Then yes, he'd be able to. And yes, there's a thread about it.

Really just seems to come down to whoever brings out their big guns first.

Well damn, we got type 5 on a street level vs type 9 on a street level. Never thought I'd see the day

Well, other than the Broadway Force and Plot Manip that are extremely chaotic factors, what are his best ways to put her down?

But that won't work unless he decides to go for that right off the bat, before she uses the Favour of The Fifth Ode. After that, he probably cannot poses her

On a side note, I actually wasn't sure about something. Would existing as a song be an abstract existence?

I put her down as non corporeal just to be sure, but do you think a "possibly Abstract Existence" works?

btw, would you mind openning the 2 profiles so that I can add resistence to BFR and a note that their perennial forms cannot leave The House?

@Promestein

Would you mind openning Lucetta's and HABIT's profiles? I would like to add these matches, and also the calc I had done got approved so imma update her Favour's speed key as well

Also, could you open Ashen's as well, so that i can give both Lucetta and her resistence to reality warping that i forgot comes with graft

@lapitus

It's probably faster to just straight up leave a Message on their Wall in case they unfollowed this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back