• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucemon FM Vs Palkia

I feel like Lucemon might have this. Most of what Palkia can do, Lucemon can also do. Palkia is Low 2-C for creating a Universe, while Lucemon is Low 2-C for being immensely more superior to characters who can destroy space-time continuum out of mere temper tantrums (and also because he created a universe but shhh). Conceptual Manipulation, Reality Warping and Attack Reflection can also aid in overwhelming Palkia with powers, and his Immortality is the icing on the cake.

Void Manipulation and Dead, Sealing or Dead or Alive should be able to handle Palkia's Immortality to boot.

Dark, why did you downplay Palkia? I agree, Lucemon likely wins (need to take a second look at both of their powers), but he definitely doesn't have the AP advantage.

You know I'm joking with that first sentence tho, right?

If this was Dialga I'd care. But I despise Palkia so it can die a thousand deaths. XD

Lucemon for Dark's reasoning.

Well he Is Immensely above All the other members of the SGDL, He Is still vastly above all their powers put together Even In a very weakened state. (Daemon who had all the powers of all the other members plus all the powers a ulforceveedramon was easily overpowered and killed with a single blow from a both physically and mentally weak Lucemon)

Zapdos was my first legendary. I felt like I came across a secret no one knew about when I found that power plant. Ahh, the first time playing Pokemon is such a magical experience.

Anyway. @MugenRyu, that's just insane. I knew Lucemon was overwhelmingly more powerful that the others, but jeez.

Well, I think all that could be said has already been said.

I agree with Lucemon's victory here.

Back