• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante vs Lucemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well blood amp is multiplicative so......
D4.png

マリオネットと同様、低級悪魔が憑いた「血まみれ」の人形。人の血を吸った赤い衣は、この悪魔の力を何倍にも増幅するという。
Like the marionette, it is a "bloody" doll possessed by a low-grade demon. The red robe that has absorbed human blood is said to amplify the power of this demon many times over.
Even small amounts enough to wet a tunic can multiply power manifold. And that's just for fodder demons.

Not sure how'd lucemon's mimicry work here so i will see what zencha and aura have to say
Would lucemon be able to just rewrite himself to match dantes hax?

What about his ability to reverse weaknesses and resistance? It should be a viable wincon

Also dante doesn't have enough range still

I mean, technically overwrite is RE.
As for power mimicry Digimon can copy opponent's attack after seeing it. Granted that depends on their intelligence but Luce should be smart enough.
What about his ability to reverse weaknesses and resistance? It should be a viable wincon
Does Dante resists that? If not then it should.

At this point I'm fully prepared for someone to bring up another scaling chain to show he can somehow

the only thing dante doesn't have here is the range. duh,even luce somehow manage to hit dante,he will just regen,this is mismatch guy

rip digimon only has one High-Godly guy you can say that digimen can neg and resist it since it's an attribute of light and the guy who regened is light dude
but we would get into muh layers and im too stoned for that atm

I mean, technically overwrite is RE.
As for power mimicry Digimon can copy opponent's attack after seeing it. Granted that depends on their intelligence but Luce should be smart enough.
Nice
At this point I'm fully prepared for someone to bring up another scaling chain to show he can somehow
Dante only has planetary range it seems
the only thing dante doesn't have here is the range. duh,even luce somehow manage to hit dante,he will just regen,this is mismatch guy
Dante resists his stats being altered? And even then luce should be able to counter that just fine

Also "mismatch" isn't that just basically incon?

Nice

Dante resists his stats being altered? And even then luce should be able to counter that just fine

Also "mismatch" isn't that just basically incon?
dante have 9-D range,since every demon soul is 9-D HDE,it just that it not infinite though,until now
mismatch is the match that is invalid and can't be add,incon only happen when both have wincon to each other,in this scenario both dante and luce can't do anything to each other,that call mismatch

Dante's range is appaling. Can't he destroy the demon realm?

or he can but there's no crt for it yet

Yeah, shame we can't do stomps and pit Lucemon against ******** characters like Reboot Dante, Homelander, and the abusive arseholes you find in some series (Diabolik Lovers, Love Hina, Familiar of Zero, etc.) and imagine the huge brutal finishes that would happen.
Interdimensional actually. He can hit the body (even puppet bodies) of a demon whose soul and concept are 9D and kill the demon anyway. He literally killed a 9D demon soul by hitting the human it was possessing to the point she'd practically become the demon incarnate. The human only got a scar from it.
so "mismatch" isn't that just basically incon?
If neither can bring down the other, it's kind of an endless battle, so inconclusive.

Seems everyone thinks the match should be closed, fine then

Both profiles need updates anyway though it'd be a stomp at that point

Leaving the discussion at the side for a moment I think you guys prematurely closed this off also the more this goes on the more Zencha is forced to update the profiles

AP aside since it doesn't matter (lol regen vs lol beeg booty) you guys are leaning on an inconclusive rather than a stomp and even then there are more routes like hax :v

Dante's range is appaling. Can't he destroy the demon realm?

or he can but there's no crt for it yet
I said something like this but it isn't a crt, it depends on how PoC ends since he got all the stuff pluto has (including range) but if he loses the book in the end then it doesn't scale to this Dante.

He can destroy basic form 9D objects so that's something I guess.
Both profiles need updates anyway though it'd be a stomp at that point
Only digimon DMC relies on what happens at the end of the game and it will probably be a stomp in digimon's favor but so far so good

So get me in for incon as it is 2 beeg vs pizza time never dies

Sounds like they can pretty much just trash talk each other forever. Now I'm picturing them just mooning each other until they get bored...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back