• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante vs Lucemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can dante destroy the demon world?
Are you seriously asking or just messing around?

In DMC no,it not limited 💀,literally the verse all about guy beat guy,and then evolve,blah,blah
It actually has a limit though.

Remember the fight with Urizen? After more than a day fighting his RE/AD couldn't keep up anymore with the constant blood amp Urizen was getting and lost the fight and by the time he woke up for the second round he was fodder for the nameless usurper.

I'm curious as well

Remember the fight with Urizen? After more than a day fighting his RE/AD couldn't keep up anymore with the constant blood amp Urizen was getting and lost the fight and by the time he woke up for the second round he was fodder for the nameless usurper.
Doubt this match will last a day, especially when Lucemon doesn't even got potent RE

In DMC no,it not limited 💀,literally the verse all about guy beat guy,and then evolve,blah,blah
Same as the megami tensei guys just because someone in there jumps to an insane level while evolving (from Low 1-C to 1-A) doesn't mean that they'll evolve to anything higher than the currently accepted cosmology same goes for every guy who has this level of RPL

Same as the megami tensei guys just because someone in there jumps to an insane level while evolving (from Low 1-C to 1-A) doesn't mean that they'll evolve to anything higher than the currently accepted cosmology same goes for every guy who has this level of RPL
I know that,I'm just want to say that dante can evolve to even higher,just not infinite

I mean urizen have the sparda blood too,combine with the blood amp,that why he stomp dante

I don't see why it is a stomp unless Lucy has some higher D stuff
True Luce is infinitely superior to his infinite avatars and each avatar is far stronger than guys who can destroy infinite 9D world. So he scales infinitely higher than infinite 9D worlds. Does Dante scales to that level?

Reactions: Sus
True Luce is infinitely superior to his infinite avatars and each avatar is far stronger than guys who can destroy infinite 9D world. So he scales infinitely higher than infinite 9D worlds. Does Dante scales to that level?
his ap is similar to that,just not range yet,this should be a mismatch since both can't do anything to each other

his ap is similar to that,just not range yet,this should be a mismatch since both can't do anything to each other
so far i haven't heard about anything like that only that he scales to an infinite 9-D world and that he has big scaling chains putting aside RPL

EoG Dante > Fruit Urizen > 1 month of blood Urizen > Urizen (after 1 day of getting constantly pumped with blood by the Qliphoth) > Urizen (some hours getting blood) = DMC 5 prologue Dante > DMC 4 Dante > DMC 2 Dante > Chen > Vol 2 Dante (casually stomps void Mundus) > Void Mundus (is the Demon world energy/nexus) > Sparda > Sparda DT Dante > Full power Mundus = The Despair Embodied > Sealed Mundus (casually one shots Dante) ~ DT Anime Dante > Anime Dante = Sid/Abigail > DMC 1 Dante > Nelo Angelo > Sealed Argosax existence ******* everything > pluto = DT PoC Dante > Nightmare > Demon world

That's the basics of the scaling, the meat of the wank comes with Urizen before and after the first hours getting amped by blood to fight Dante.

Urizen is the demonic half of an almost dead Nelo Angelo/Vergil. Basically this Urizen would be the weakest character on the scaling as V thought he could defeat him using Nightmare. After a few hours of getting blood this Urizen grew to the point where he could fight DMC 5 Dante on even grounds, during this fight Urizen kept getting more and more blood which, as shown above, is a tremendous power boost.

Dante's own reactive evolution allowed him to keep up with this power boost for around 25 hours per the game's timeline iirc, after that he gets knocked out. When he wakes up Urizen has grown even stronger than before to the point he easily swatted Dante like a fly and this happens in the moments that Nero gets destroyed by Urizen. And when he wakes up again Dante is knocked out by just breaking the forcefield Urizen has.

Now Urizen keeps getting this immeasurable blood power boost for a month, fortunately for Dante he also got said power boost as the tree confused Dante and Urizen (as they are brothers) and also made a throne for him.

After that Urizen eats the fruit which is considered some godly power boost compared to the tree and he still lost to Dante after the 1 month coma.

TL;DR: Pretty sure they are on even grounds, I would go so far as to wank and say Dante could overwhelm him with his RE/AD.

The fruit is capable of making 7B folks boost to Demon King level..
So 1C amp stack.
If they never went above 9D then we don't assume they do

Not sure how'd lucemon's mimicry work here so i will see what zencha and aura have to say

So far i think its incon due to dante not having sufficient range

Forgot to mention it but the scaling is full of stomps, one shots, power amps and other bs.

Examples are Dante getting stomped by Sid then one shorting him after a few moments, Chen being comparable to Sparda then getting a power boost from a deus ex, Dante losing to Nelo then defeating him twice even after a power boost, etc, etc.

Also his beeg booty might not save him since void daddy was also omnipresent on varying degrees

this is a little too big brain for my head but the infinite 1-C amps start from urizen's blood stacking yea?

how many of much of it is there? like did someone calc how much blood the chunky boy got in his body?

We out here being lazy calculating official calcs, and homeboy wants blood bank funds calculation in some tier 1 chain scale.

I don't know what to say anymore

it literally do be like dat

but jokes aside i really don't see how this is enough?
like true luce is stronger than an infinite number of 1-Cs and each one of them gets a 1-C amp each time a lucemon in another timeline

it literally do be like dat

but jokes aside i really don't see how this is enough?
like true luce is stronger than an infinite number of 1-Cs and each one of them gets a 1-C amp each time a lucemon in another timeline
I mean
True Luce "infinitely" > Lucemon SM > Lucemon FM >> Alphamon > Examon ~ Leviamon >> Omegamon > Other Royal Knights = Other Demon Lords >> Archangels >> Baihumon > Other holy beasts (Uses 1/12 of their power to sustain it) > Holy beasts's realm = Infinite 9-D realm

Maybe I'm forgetting some stuff in-between

there's few things like archangels scaling but other than the infinite avatars should be enough

Like true luce is stronger than an infinite number of 1-Cs and each one of them gets a 1-C amp each time a lucemon in another timeline
That doesn't sound as impressive as you guys made it sound at first.

Can these guys stack/combine their power infinitely or they are just stronger than x guy who is stronger than Y guy?

That doesn't sound as impressive as you guys made it sound at first.

Can these guys stack/combine their power infinitely or they are just stronger than x guy who is stronger than Y guy?
oh my bad
former since the power of the one dying gets added to an alt guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back