• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lucario VS Jadaclaw.

Peppypony

She/Her
Story
Jadaclaw is wandering in a cave systems, eventually he bumps into one cave. Lucario senses his aura, noticing that it appeared to be otherworldly, as if it was from the same universe as the people who were looking for him. Except theirs seems threatening unlike Jadaclaw's. Lucario drew a cave drawing on the wall with white chalk and Jadaclaw instantly recognized them. They both agree to have a battle together, to see if Jadaclaw's ready to fight them off. Lucario promises that he won't hold back, after using the mega stone on himself.
If Jadaclaw wins, he'll use the max revive Lucario tossed at him. If Lucario wins, he resurrects Jadaclaw via his capsule.

Story
Natural vs tech, canines fast and strong, magnetic and aura senses collide!
Speed is equal
Mega Lucario is used
Fight takes place in the same cave as the Lucario VS Renamon Death Battle.

Starting distance is five metres
Otherwise, SBA

Lucario: 3 (Minty, Peppy, EpicGamer)
Jadaclaw:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
It seems like Lucario has a massive skill, combat experience, stamina, and LS advantage here to give him a good chance against Jadaclaws resistance negation and intelligence. At this range he’ll be most effective as well. Jadaclaw has guns and robots, but Lucario has multiple abilities such as lowering defense, analytical prediction, and aura attacks or fighting/steel moves which if it has Adaptability will do double the damage to tear through anything in his way. Jadaclaw does have a few good options, but I don’t think he’ll get the win in most cases.

I think Lucario will get past what Jadaclaw sets up, lower his defense, and get through him a few in a few attacks. Though I don’t know Jadaclaws exact value here, Lucario upscales from around 8 gigatons and gets doubled with Adapability. If Jadaclaw’s durability is a lot higher than that, it may be harder for Lucario to win than I thought.

Where do I find the ap values, all I found was the feat Marowak scales to (I just looked back on the verse page and found it)

I don't know about massive, maybe Lucario's got it though? I mean like pretty much all Animazian characters scale to the ones who are able to pull off these kinds of feats. Also knowledge of many different kinds of martial arts, but yeah I wouldn't say all of them like Machamp which Lucario's skill scales to (although when it comes to skill I prefer feats over statements but not to say Lucario hasn't protrayed any skill feats whatsoever so yeah). Analytical prediction is just detect nothing else but yes it could come in handy. Lifting strength well... Jadaclaw has fought and won against opponent who stomp him in lifting strength before. Lucario can also use agility to make himself faster as well to catch up with Jadaclaw, but I'm not sure how high we consider stat boosts in Pokemon to be (the in-game boosts are considered game mechanics I'm pretty sure) as that'll really determine the victor. Because in Animazians it's this-
  1. Speed Boosts make the user so fast that the opponent (which is comparable speed to the user before they boost their speed) is only able to land like 3-5 hits on the user within a 4 minute long fight,
  2. Then Attack Boosts allow the user to take someone with durability as high as their AP (before the user’s AP is amped of course) down in about 5 hits.
As for how far Jadaclaw is, he fought Amedrizar and was able to damage her (although needed help from four [five at the very end of the fight] other characters). Amedrizar tore a hole her size through her own ship which survived the 2012 nuclear stockpile at point blank with nothing but a scratch and Jadaclaw said that even the nuclear stockpile at it’s peak (which was 20 gigatons) “wouldn’t have done much more” so it could be argued that he’s higher than 20 gigatons.

But yeah about how high megas are, this statement right here "Mega Pokémon and fully evolved Dynamax and Gigantamax Pokémon scale to >5x this value (>15.905 Gigatons - Island level)".

Pokémon amps are regarded as 1.5x multipliers, Lucario has Agility which can stack I think 6 times so a 9x boost to speed and he also has Extreme Speed which is considered the “fastest attack any Pokémon can learn” at his disposal with options to paralyze Jadaclaw or make him flinch. Another option aside from boosting his stats is
  • Me First: Lucario takes the move the opponent was about to use, and uses it itself prior to the opponent's execution of it, while somehow making it stronger.
While Jadaclaw has things to throw at Lucario to distract and hinder him, Lucario has the opportunity to make himself above what Jadaclaw can handle, so if he gets in his range it’ll be fatal

Pokémon amps are regarded as 1.5x multipliers,
That's game mechanics I'm pretty sure, I meant how high are they considered on the wiki.

Moves that only boost one stat at a time (like Swords Dance and Agility) boost said stat by 2x if used once, 3x if used twice, and 4x if used three times. Moves that boost two stats (e.g, Dragon Dance) follow this pattern except there's also a 1.5x amp before the 2x amp.

EDIT: If Animazian amps are higher, I don't know if Me First would work then since I'm pretty sure it breaks the NLF rule to assume they can copy any power/ability the opponent can use.

I doubt the Amazanian stat amps could be that much higher since they don’t seem to completely blitz (3-5 hits in a 4 minute battle) so using the values you listed, Lucario could likely copy any melee or sword attack Jada tries. Even if Me First doesn’t come into play, superior stat amps as well as being the only one here who can lower stats could net Lucario a win

Are they superior amps? I don't know. I remember there was some talk about that here (EDIT: forgot to link it oops) with another Animazians character back when she was 7-A+.

But yeah either way, I also think Lucario takes this.

And Lucario has won.

After Jadaclaw was defeated, Lucario resurrects him via his capsule. "You fought well, young warrior" he responds. But then Amedrizar's soldiers arrive. "HERE HE IS!" one of the soldiers yelled. Lucario quickly uses the full restore on him. "That's all my items gone now, let do this wisely...".

To be continued...

Back