• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LS Bleach scaled

Status
Not open for further replies.
We still gathering lifting calcs or is the scaling and everything in this thread finished just waiting approval?

Bump. Sick of seeing superhuman LS for everyone.

There's also this calc, this calc, Kenpachi being able to trip Gerard (idk if it counts as LS) but doesn't matter since he can also trip him by lifting him up, Hisagi pulling Ayon down (pulling counts as lifting strength), Komamura lifting up and throwing Poww. Also in CFYOW Aura pushed back a building that was larger than a skyscraper.

The ones without calcs are probably gonna be lower than the calced ones but I'm just throwing out shit to get them out of superhuman LS.
Also this

Well, unless someone can find more lifting strength feats, it's all but done in my sandbox. CFYOW key for most characters are gonna be the same but stronger so I didn't bother adding it.

Should true zanpakuto Ichigo get a class T rating with his bankai? Considering it’s a lot stronger than his merged hollow shikai form?

I’m kinda curious about something with Kenpachi and people who are comparable to his shikai. If the mass of the meteor he destroyed is Class P and he was able to easily match it and destroy is casually, does that translate to lifting strength at all?

Nah, he just bopped it really hard. He didn’t catch or stop it or anything that would require LS.
Ok thank you lol because some of the justifications I see like for Mayuri were they just clashed with their opponent. So I thought if you could clash with a meteor and over power it like he did it would translate to LS

though some of the clash justifications like Ichigo clashing with soul king Yhwach were actually a feat of restraining him so it makes more sense why Kenpachi destroying the meteor wouldn’t translate to LS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back