• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lowest Tier Characters that could defeat Tatsuya Shiba and his Decomposition

Title already cover this, and note that he doesn't have page here. Any Lowest tier before tier 6-A/High 6-A who could defeat Tatsuya? And this is for fun for adding new character.

• Tier High 6-B:
  • Tier 6-B:
  • Tier Low 6-B:
  • Tier High 6-C:
  • Tier 6-C:
  • Tier High 7-A:
  • Tier 7-A:
  • Tier 7-B:
  • Tier Low 7-B:
  • Tier High 7-C:
  • Tier 7-C;
  • Tier Low 7-C:
  • Tier 8-A;
  • Tier 8-B:
  • Tier High 8-C:
  • Tier 8-C:
  • Tier 9-A:
  • Tier 9-B:
  • Tier 9-C:
  • Tier 10-A:
  • Tier 10-B:
  • Tier 10-C:

YOu should at least tell us what this character even has though.

This would be useful for knowing Tatsuya abilities and power tho its short: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2860519

How fast do his abilities work? He seems to have no resistances whatsoever so he gets beaten pretty bad by a lot of my characters.

Shibster has his decomposion and a strong regen that is based on his brain and a little bit of physic fuckery due to how Magic in Mahouka works but nothing outstandingly broken. Just a bit too much hype due to how hyped he is in-story

What level is his deconstruction? Because I forgot

What level is his healing? Because I forgot

What other tricks does he have? Because...well.

@Andy

Wait a couple of months, i can answer them all then i finished reading the translations of Mahouka =3=

Does Shiba have counters to time paradox, EE, Transmutation, soul manipulation, Probability Manipulation, faith manipulation and Time manipulation?

Andytrenom said:
Does Shiba have counters to time paradox, EE, Transmutation, soul manipulation, Probability Manipulation, faith manipulation and Time manipulation?
If any of these variables can be somehow be represented in Information dimension he can prevent and alter it himself. And Yes he has destroyed Universe(or was it world) in Mahouka X SAO crossover. He destroys it when Kirito almost "kills" him. Put it simply any variable if seen by Elemental Sight is not beyond manipulation at the highest level. You can't block it by any restraint. Obscuring will also fail though using Duplication at highest level will only delay and not prevent his attack.(Because another step is invovled in getting rid off the extra variables). So the only possible drawback is "overhead" though in rare cases when his own fear is involved he bypasses it.

So strictly speaking any attempt to manipulate probablility, attempting to use time alteration, and transmutation would fail.

However since he cannot alter soul particles or pushion(for that he needs his sisters help), he will likely fail with any faith manipulation.

Then there are probably a lot more characters capable of finishing him than I expected.

Can Tatsuya interact with ghosts?

Paul Frank said:
No clue what he does but uhh

Medaka Kurokami-does he have any counter to psuedo time stop and sealing or thought based EE or his power being copied

Ajimu Najimi-Any counter to thought based EE or any of her other stuff

Iihiko Shishime-Any counter to everything he does being ignored until he is rubber banded

Misogi Kumagawa-same as Medaka minus power copying

Goetia-any counter to having his soul and mind ripped out and sent to purgatory instantly. Or to Goetia going back in time and killing him as a child, or firing of AAS

Possibly

Ryougi Shiki Don't know how MEoDP would work against him

Saber (Shiki Ryougi) her wish granting could bypass his powers

It's kinda hard to verify who can and can't kill this guy when he doesn't have a profile, either way

@Witch Can Tatsuya take out Flowey despite SAVE and LOAD before he soulhaxes?

Andytrenom said:
It's kinda hard to verify who can and can't kill this guy when he doesn't have a profile, either way
@Witch Can Tatsuya take out Flowey despite SAVE and LOAD before he soulhaxes?
its domain related issue. took me time to get hang of the variables first time myself.

Paul Frank said:
@onepunch
How does he counter thought based EE or psuedo time stop and sealing
It's small technique called Gram Demolition. Pseudo time stop will fail to have effect and so would sealing. Also with regards to sealing why do you think decomposition would fail?

@onepunch

Because that sealing nulls powers and makes you as weak as Kumagawa

Why would Gram Demolition stop psuedo time stop. Kumagwa erases the time it takes him to do anything effectively giving himself infinite speed while the opponent is unable to do anything since no time passes

Only the second one stands chance... How?
speed, though i am not sure about the outcome once he enters the Eidos dimension

Nah Yurika resist everything tatsuya has while Misogi is faster than tatsuya and all fiction gg.

Paul Frank said:
@onepunch
Because that sealing nulls powers and makes you as weak as Kumagawa

Why would Gram Demolition stop psuedo time stop. Kumagwa erases the time it takes him to do anything effectively giving himself infinite speed while the opponent is unable to do anything since no time passes
it would be interesting, except the first step Kumagawa takes is of finite time. Any attempt to erase would be met with Tatsuya's own possible demolition(that is the action of erasing can be broken into not so meaningful pieces).

How fast is sealing?

Back