• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
image0.jpg
A calc for the finite end of the gods’ speeds in Pokémon. Arceus’s shockwaves crossing the universe in 2 seconds as opposed to just massively upscaling from Necrozma.

This ignores the space between the universes, as there is space between em. If you wanna push it even further down, use 1/2 universe length + 1/2 universe length, as we don’t know how far into Ash’s universe the shockwaves went (if you wanna composite, the main world exists at the edge in Adventures but…no), which sends this down to approx 733 quadrillion c.

I have no clue why Pikachu noticing it makes it not cinematic timing. Whether it took 1 planck second or 10,000 years, it would move far faster than Pikachu could react, so we can only assume that Pikachu is noticing some after-effect, which could happen if it's moving with more slow cinematic timing. In other words, as far as I can tell, Pikachu noticing it tells us nothing. I'd suggest getting the timeframe by looking at the series of events around that feat to see what some reasonable ends, considering the other plot events, would be.

Also, since it's from the center of another universe to the center of the observable universe, it should just be 1/2 universe length + 1/2 universe length, you didn't even provide an argument for full universe length.... It's not about how far they traveled in total, it's about how far they traveled in the timeframe we're assuming.

Also also, this should really go in a calc blog, not just a thread.

Also also also, giv more potents plz

ill support this once it has a good calc.

The rating would be At least Massively FTL+ (Comparable to Arceus' avatar which could release shockwaves which crossed universes), possibly Infinite (should be far superior to Necrozma)

And yeah, even with the changes I suggest it'd still easily be MFTL+, just with a slightly lower number.

Ye, but only with lower distance, not with lower timeframe.

Old a little bit but just putting it out there.

Since we accept Arceus’s dimension transcending the multiverse, if the space-time shockwaves are able to traverse across his dimension and into a lower one, wouldn’t this just be an immeasurable speed feat in reverse?

Back