• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 6-B Bone Crusher Tournament: Group B - Diamondhead (Ben 10) vs Dorian Frog (Tower of God)

SIU never said anything about the cards being wrong he just stopped doing them
They were literally deleted excluding HY and Lero Ro one
all rankers control over shinsu >>> Quant and RFC is literally just control
The same can literally be said to all shinsu technique, it's control over shinsu: Reverse Flow Control, Flow Control, Both(piercing technique/Flare Wave and derivations), and not because of that they will instantly know everything the other with inferior control does.

A black belt may have great mastery in his martial art, but he still needs to practice to learn it, they may not even know another kind of technique which is out of their style, even if it's basic, they may be able to learn it faster, but that's because they have greater control over their bodies and overall knowledge.
"only quant and whoever is shown can do that, because it's very difficult"
No, the point is Quant and whoever has used it because they actually practiced it.
Tho I gotta say, there WAS a scene of Love which he seemed/did to RFC Viole.

not when RFC is literally controlling shinsu at the molecular level it's literally just about control and SIU never said anything about the cards being wrong he just stopped doing them, the cards keep saying all rankers control over shinsu >>> Quant and RFC is literally just control, there is no evidence that points to "only quant and whoever is shown can do that, because it's very difficult" in fact everything points to the opposite of that.
Actually this is a bit baseless cause everyone who has seen bam including rankers do RFC are surprised by the ability itself and impressed

Fair enough, I got my chances I'll do what I can in other matches for now it seems like I can't get pass the shinsoo despite resisting half of the abilites anyways all votes for DH then goes to Dorian right ?

Back