• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C feat for terraria?

I just feel like it's such a massive tier jump from something that's not even truly in the game. Yeah it's canon to the game and is more clear about the destruction of the universe than I originally thought, but it just feels like it would be better to wait for the bestiary as it'll either put that stuff into the game itself or would make it clearer. Like it says he was going to destroy the fabric of the Terraria universe but that can actually not be low 2-C depending on how he does it or what he is actually doing in the first place. It could just not be a feat like how dark souls has something super similar to a low 2-C feat but in actuality it isn't even close to a low 2-C due to what is actually done.

Keeweed said:
I just feel like it's such a massive tier jump from something that's not even truly in the game. Yeah it's canon to the game and is more clear about the destruction of the universe than I originally thought, but it just feels like it would be better to wait for the bestiary as it'll either put that stuff into the game itself or would make it clearer. Like it says he was going to destroy the fabric of the Terraria universe but that can actually not be low 2-C depending on how he does it or what he is actually doing in the first place. It could just not be a feat like how dark souls has something super similar to a low 2-C feat but in actuality it isn't even close to a low 2-C due to what is actually done.
K, this argument is literally "Terraria would be getting special treatment" in a nutshell. Yeah, it's a big jump in AP, but it's also clear as daylight for low 2-C. Their's more supporting AP then hax, as Moonlord was just gonna destroy it all together.

I'd also like mentioning that other characters from particular verses have received far larger upgrades for things as little as this. It's nothing new for the site, and the bestiary is most likely gonna add very little to the overall power of Moonlord, plus it saying something like "This mad monster will wipe the entirity of our universe" is just a retelling what we already know.

The gap between every tier below Low 2-C And Low 2-C is basically the same, so every verse that has someone jump to Low 2-C like this is guilty of that

All those other characters that have been upgraded for a similar amount of information have been getting practically death stared by the staff for a while now (and it's more obvious in those cases why those characters are low 2-C). I'm perfectly fine with the upgrade but I'm not going to be surprised if the staff or administrators tear this upgrade apart or just disagree and close the thread.

Keeweed said:
All those other characters that have been upgraded for a similar amount of information have been getting practically death stared by the staff for a while now (and it's more obvious in those cases why those characters are low 2-C). I'm perfectly fine with the upgrade but I'm not going to be surprised if the staff or administrators tear this upgrade apart or just disagree and close the thread.
Had you brought this up in the first place, I would have agreed. The bestiray won't make this feat anymore acceptable then it already is though, so it's not worth bringing up.

I doubt the Mechanic made the Destroyer for Moonlord. Notice how the Twins and Prime's souls are embodied by a particular concept or power (i.e terror and omnimistic knowledge) but with the Destroyer, their soul essences are merely just that, essences of one. And if it was made for Moonlord, it would have been stated in the wiki trivia for the Destroyer and Eater of Worlds.

Edit:Destroyer is the recreation of some of Moonlord's organs, my bad. But the same can't be said about the EoW

Anyway, incase there is any further doubt that the moon lord is Cthulhu, look at this

Also, we may be able to upgrade the WoF, considering that its been confirmed that it is the World's guardian, and they are the ones that are holding back "The ancient spirits of light and dark."

H╠Âi╠Âg╠Âh╠ ╠Â4╠Â-╠ÂC╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠ÂM╠Âo╠Âo╠Ân╠ ╠ÂL╠Âo╠Âr╠Âd╠ ╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âh╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âp╠Âr╠Âi╠Âm╠Âe╠Â

Btw my man this is way less of an outlier considering that the nebula fragment has the power of an entire galaxy and was more or less accepted. That being said. I recommend you to remake this thread with the whole nebula fragment and other stuff.

Back