• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C, 2-C, 2-B, 2-A Proposal/Revision?

as you proposed the Low 2-C / 2-C / 2-B and 2-A rankings is truly unacceptable, not only is it reductant and merely explaining nothing about other possible rankings (destroying a 4D spatial dimensions for example), but it's written in too simple language, and I, personally, can't see it in our wiki, the only thing you can change is adding (also called timelines) next to space times, but it's unnecessary

as you proposed the Low 2-C / 2-C / 2-B and 2-A rankings is truly unacceptable, not only is it reductant and merely explaining nothing about other possible rankings (destroying a 4D spatial dimensions for example), but it's written in too simple language, and I, personally, can't see it in our wiki, the only thing you can change is adding (also called timelines) next to space times, but it's unnecessary
Simple language shouldn't be viewed in such a negative manner. In fact some people would prefer to be given simpler explanations. I'm fine with just simply adding timelines next to space-time continuums or at least a footnote saying that a destroying a space-time continuum means you're destroying a timeline/past, present, and future.

Simple language shouldn't be viewed in such a negative manner. In fact some people would prefer to be given simpler explanations. I'm fine with just simply adding timelines next to space-time continuums or at least a footnote saying that a destroying a space-time continuum means you're destroying a timeline/past, present, and future.
So the definition would be

Low 2-C | Universe level+: Characters who are capable of significantly affecting[1], creating and/or destroying an area of space that is qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space. Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums of a universal scale, those space-time continuums are usually called timelines. However, it can be more generally fulfilled by any 4-dimensional space that is either:

if it is, then i don't have any problem

Y
So the definition would be

Low 2-C | Universe level+: Characters who are capable of significantly affecting[1], creating and/or destroying an area of space that is qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space. Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums of a universal scale, those space-time continuums are usually called timelines. However, it can be more generally fulfilled by any 4-dimensional space that is either:

if it is, then i don't have any problem
Yes thank you that's exactly what I was going for

Space and time continums are timelines which is combination of past,present and future so destroying space and time continum would be equal to destroying all of past,present and future of a timeline so I believe that should be obvious

Space and time continums are timelines which is combination of past,present and future so destroying space and time continum would be equal to destroying all of past,present and future of a timeline so I believe that should be obvious
we know, the problem is that new users don't know (and obviously can't click) what is a space-time. so that's why he proposed that

we know, the problem is that new users don't know (and obviously can't click) what is a space-time. so that's why he proposed that
Well..then they should search what space and time continum is..its even given in form of link.Cant baby the users that much can we?

Well..then they should search what space and time continum is..its even given in form of link.Cant baby the users that much can we?
the problem is that they don't think that it would help them with their question.

even I had this problem, i resolved it with passing time on the wiki and learning new stuff

Thats what they should do or search it in wikipedia,because the explanation for Low 2-C is far more clear and better than how it was in the past.Even the link for space and time continum is given.Now we cant just go and tell what space and time continum is can we? It should be generally understood if not then it should be researched.It shouldn't be so hard to figure out

Thats what they should do or search it in wikipedia,because the explanation for Low 2-C is far more clear and better than how it was in the past.Even the link for space and time continum is given.Now we cant just go and tell what space and time continum is can we? It should be generally understood if not then it should be researched.It shouldn't be so hard to figure out
I know, but the OP wanted to help those people, i just proposed a better way than reformulate the entire tier 2.

I suppose 1 space and time continum being explicitly mentioned can be helpful but I still dont really see the point of confusion when everything for Low 2-C is listed out and link for space and time continum is given.It cant be more clear without spoonfeeding everything now

I don't there's any point to this, no one seems to agree afaik, this should be closed if that's the case

Back