• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 1-C timeline?

To elaborate, 2-1000 timelines equals 2-C, 1001 and any finite amount higher is 2-B, an infinite amount of timelines is 2-A, and if the timeline is 5-D or higher, its Low 1-C.

Thats not the point of the question
One timeline by standard is Low 2-C
Some verses like MCU is different, where a single timeline have a multiverse
Now Im asking about a timeline where every single point of time is equal to Low 2-C

I also have the same question, if a timeline has an amount of 18 Universes and each one is 2-C, wouldn't the timeline be low 1-C?

I think he just mean every instance of a timeline, rather than a timeframe.
Way I read it he's asking how big is a timeline where each instant of it = a regular timeline. Which is why I really need to know how literal instant is here. For example, assuming time goes on for eternity and each instant is a Low 2-C timeline. You get Infinity an infinitely expanding amount of times even within a single second.

Maybe this help with the context
Taking the excerpt at face value for the question's sake. If a moment is 1 second and we can assume Time to go on endlessly, this is 2-A.
1 second = Low 2-C x Infinity (Infinite Seconds) = 2-A. If we go the extra mile and assume that moment means fractions of a second, within a single second in time you already get 2-A. From this you'd get a timeline that is infinitely Above Baseline 2-A.

One could reach higher by stretching the definition of moment even more, but the examples above should be enough.

Now Im asking about a timeline where every single point of time is equal to Low 2-C
That's, according to my knowledge, is Low 1-C. Since there are an uncountably infinite amount of time, and every single point is a time line of itself, that means there are uncountable infinite amount of timelines.

Unless you mean like, every point means every second, in which case idk.

No. You'd need instant to mean the fraction of a fraction of a second to get Low 1-C from this feat, actually.
Comprehensive chain:
If it equals second = Seconds times infinity of time = 2-A. A Baseline 2-A will destroy all in one fell swoop. 2-A timeline.
If fraction of a second = Fraction of a second times infinity of time = 2-A. 2-A x Infinite Seconds = Baseline 2-A spends eternity repeatedly attacking. Will never meet an end, but they will reach the destruction of any given second in a finite amount of time. Timeline infinitely above baseline 2-A.
If fraction of a fraction of a second, then = Fraction of Fraction of S x ∞⌛ = 2-A x Infinite fractions of seconds = Infinitely above Baseline 2-A x ⌛ (from seconds) = Low 1-C. An infinitely above baseline 2-A will spend eternity destroying the elements of this set, but never the set itself.

Unrelated but a question: Is there difference in potency between different Tiers of 4d hax, for example is 2-B hax superior to 2-C hax, or that's just range?

Unrelated but a question: Is there difference in potency between different Tiers of 4d hax, for example is 2-B hax superior to 2-C hax, or that's just range?
Just range. But it is worth noting that layers and other factors can end up being better, as byproduct of better feats with greater range of effect.

No. You'd need instant to mean the fraction of a fraction of a second to get Low 1-C from this feat, actually.
Comprehensive chain:
If it equals second = Seconds times infinity of time = 2-A. A Baseline 2-A will destroy all in one fell swoop. 2-A timeline.
If fraction of a second = Fraction of a second times infinity of time = 2-A. 2-A x Infinite Seconds = Baseline 2-A spends eternity repeatedly attacking. Will never meet an end, but they will reach the destruction of any given second in a finite amount of time. Timeline infinitely above baseline 2-A.
If fraction of a fraction of a second, then = Fraction of Fraction of S x ∞⌛ = 2-A x Infinite fractions of seconds = Infinitely above Baseline 2-A x ⌛ (from seconds) = Low 1-C. An infinitely above baseline 2-A will spend eternity destroying the elements of this set, but never the set itself.
What if it's not specified? I can tell that "every action" counts for the timeline for sure, but by standard wouldn't be infinitesimal seconds anyway?

What if it's not specified? I can tell that "every action" counts for the timeline for sure, but by standard wouldn't be infinitesimal seconds anyway?
Not sure. If I had to guess, depends on further context throughout the story. After all...moment, instant. Both are vague and this here forum loves low-end interpretations.

it will still be 2A, infinity times infinity is still infinity

Okay, fine. I will accept 2-A since it's the most accepted by what it seems
Now, If theres Infinite 2-A timelines, the multiverse will be Low 1-C?

Okay, fine. I will accept 2-A since it's the most accepted by what it seems
Now, If theres Infinite 2-A timelines, the multiverse will be Low 1-C?
it will still be 2-A.
Unless there is a space that contains these timelines, then that space that is larger than these timelines or contains them

Taking the excerpt at face value for the question's sake. If a moment is 1 second and we can assume Time to go on endlessly, this is 2-A.
1 second = Low 2-C x Infinity (Infinite Seconds) = 2-A. If we go the extra mile and assume that moment means fractions of a second, within a single second in time you already get 2-A. From this you'd get a timeline that is infinitely Above Baseline 2-A.

One could reach higher by stretching the definition of moment even more, but the examples above should be enough.
isn't time by wiki standards uncountbaly infinite or am i missing something? Like iirc even if you "destroy 15 seconds of the universe." Thats technically an uncountably infinite number of points of time destroyed. something like that.

isn't time by wiki standards uncountbaly infinite or am i missing something? Like iirc even if you "destroy 15 seconds of the universe." Thats technically an uncountably infinite number of points of time destroyed. something like that.
Time itself should be. But for this question the OP has a quote that claims each moment in a given timeline equals one Low 2-C Universe. From that, he wants to know the full size of such a timeline. I was specifying that the answer is wholly dependent on how small the words moment and instant are taken in this case. One second is a good low end for instant, I don't see why someone would assume say, planck time from the word instant on its own, if not to try and deliberately get the highest end in the range of possible interpretations. There is another reply I wrote in this thread that delves further into the idea.
Comprehensive chain:

Last question: Infinite 4D/Infinte Time is Low 2-C or 2-A?
Part of the standard assumptions in this here forum is to default Universes to infinite on a 4-D scale. Your answer is Low 2-C. And before you ask me to back it up with a source...it's quoted word for word from a thread mod. From there, characters get to 2-A with infinity stacking. No blasphemy of climbing to 2-A being alluded to here. Just having better infinity feats.

Last edited:
Every instant of a timeline is Low 2-C
The totality of the timeline is 2-B, 2-A or Low 1-C?
More simply like this, Low 2-C is a combination of 3-D + 1-D temporal/time space structures. 2-C is a combination of Low 2-C, which is divided (2-C) into several Universes, ranging from 1-1000. 2-B is 1001 - Countless universe. 2-A is infinite space and time (Space 3-D + 1-D temporal). This can also be associated with the Aleph-0 Universe. Low 1-C considers all the reality beneath it to be fictional, for example A ( Low 1-C ) B (2-A). Person A views the reality that Person B sees as a valid reality, but Person A views Person B's reality as fiction, and must exist with Gap Reality Dimensions. there must also be proof that he is a higher being, and transcends all that exists.

Back