• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 1-C feat

Will destroying the 6th dimension guarantee you to be Low 1-C?
Depends on context.

But let's say there is enough context then yes.
(A context like this btw

The 6th dimensions are six layered dimensions...

The 1st and 2nd dimension are embedded and linked to the 3rd dimension

The 4th dimension is a 3rd dimension linked with additional time
(so space + time)

The 5th dimension is a higher dimension that is uncountably infinitely superior than the 4th dimension seeing it as "mere fiction"

And the 6th dimension views the 5th dimension like how the 5th dimension views the 4th dimension.)

Last edited:
Depends on context.

But let's say there is enough context then yes.
(A context like this btw

The 1st and 2nd dimension are embedded and linked to the 3rd dimension

(so space + time)

The 5th dimension is a higher dimension that is uncountably infinitely superior than the 4th dimension seeing it as "mere fiction"

And the 6th dimension views the 5th dimension like how the 5th dimension views the 4th dimension.
Will destroying the 6th dimension guarantee you to be Low 1-C?

Anyways I don't want to edit that much so bumping but anyways you should also note that it doesn't guarantee that you are 6d.

Though it does mean you are lcm.
(in ap atleast.)

Last edited:

No such thing as a layer, the word has nothing to do with dimensions

Spatial dimensions are measures of space/direction/distance, like length, breadth etc. Time isn't a direction, has no size, and isn't 4D. There is a model of the universe which views 3D space + 1 temporal dimension as 4 dimensional but its different

No such thing as a layer, the word has nothing to do with dimensions
Just saying 6th dimensions is vague so i made a example of 6th layered hierarchies that can qualify as 6d.

I don't think there is anything wrong with this.

Spatial dimensions are measures of space/direction/distance, like length, breadth etc. Time isn't a direction, has no size, and isn't 4D. There is a model of the universe which views 3D space + 1 temporal dimension as 4 dimensional but its different
My bad i didn't specify it enough but i meant temporal + spatial dimension or space + time.

Back