• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lots of Novel Kars additions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dio (and potentially Kars) should have time travel http://imgur.com/a/APIDC

Kars should have time paradox immunity. (Dio somehow found, killed and ate a Kars. This is immediatly after the mention of time travel, yet all the kars on mars and even the original base Kars were uneffected by this). 1

The ability to survive without a soul. Dio tanked cutting his soul in half and later on, Kars used Whitesnake to shatter The World, his soul, and DIO was fine. (Also soul destruction for Whitesnake). And Kars scales. 2

Illusion creation for Kars via Whitesnake. (Pucci has it).

Whitesnake should have infinite speed for briefly engaging in combat with Dio's TWU. 3

Das boot defies physics . 4

Reforms Joji's body before his soull passes (his body just exploded and painted the area in gore). 5

Kars has at least 36 other souls within him, removed and absorbed the souls of his 36 duplicates on mars and has them within himself now. Also soul assilmation i guess, makes sense with what Dio can do (and everything he can Kars can). 6

Logia intangibility vua Dune.

Wrather manipulation. 7

Aftermiages/duplication/light clones via light mode. Plus martial arts mastery. 8

Can focus MIH and the effects on himself. 9

Can sense abnormal flow of time within people. 9 (And trigger powers of others?)

Can replicate technological machinery, at least to an extent. 10 (Also uses his duplicates in conjunction with Giotto probes to make a spaceshipp).

Data manipulation? He was able to connect a cord into his palm from Das Boot and go through its files and memory and project them on a wall via his body. 11 Also later manipulates the information he has from Pucci's memory. 12

(Also heat manipulation, should have it anyway as he scales off Esidisi and air manipulation (and invisibility) for scaling off Whammu and showing some of his powers).

Lifting strength upgrade. (Can tow around a 5km wide moon with one arm with no effort fir 10,000,000,000,000,000 years while running at subsonic+ speeds, quick calc, assuming rock and 80% hollowness gets me 130899.69389957399 tons)

BtD works and can be used on the user themselves. 13

Resistance to mind hax, this one will need to be explained. Whitesnake has the power to remove stand/soul discs and memory/mind discs. Pucci punches Kars and removes his memory disc but instead of his memory disc falling out and Kars being knockout (as his mind is removed, see Jotaro in Part 6 or Pucci when Kars does the same thing to him later 15) Pucci is met with a waterfall of mind discs opposed to the one he should have, Kars is uneffected by this and the next thing he does is simply copy Whitesnake. 16

Whats this mean? It means Kars has a shit ton of seperate minds, (gonna guess one for each species of organism, as its implied thats the case later when pumping Dio full of discs he says 17 that, which seems to imply thats the case).

Basically to quote the multiple personality page.

>Mental resistance - The presence of a large number of consciousness allows resistance to mental influences, because even if one of them succumbs to external control, the other personalities immediately bring the wayward personality to its senses.

Basically that, but instead of seperate personalities, its minds, and unless someone can pinpoint Kars mind specifically or mindhax a huge amount of minds then he should resist.

Aren't Pillar Men technically sort of intangible in canon? I mean, they can phase through living beings without actually harming them.

I know, what I was trying to say is that Pillar Men aren't exactly intangible but they can still phase through living beings.

Yes, Kars does it upwards of 15 times in the novel, reaches through people's bodues, messes with their brain, all that fun stuff.

I suppose that this seems reasonable, but I would prefer more staff input.

You can ask Arigarmy for input if you wish.

Most of these things I already agree with, it was either forgotten or left out by accident.

However, when did Kars show off ACDC/Wamuu's powers? And where's the source for towing the moon? Your link on the quote about 17 minds doesn't have seventeen written anywhere.

Screenshot 20171026-195814
Says he kept it hidden on the back of the planet by running with it.
Showed whammus power in the manga actually, made pipes to eject air while in space.

17 is just what numer of link that is.

1. aight, cool.

2. Seems more like Ultimate Lifeform shenanigans than base shenanigans but still cool

3. placement of that number messed me up dude

This seems 100% alright now.

It is ultimate life form stuff. Doesn't apply to base of course.

Ah, probably, originally they were just links.

Ah cool.

Now a bit off topic, but as youre here.

What do we do about Beyonds. Dio has one but i have no idea if it even gives him anything.

Beyonds seem like gimmicks if you ask me, the only other one we know of is Penelope's clown Stand thats actually Reimi apparently which has its own Stand and the arrow what the hell

What? Beyond, if I recall are basically story tellers, plot manipulation. But it only works if ya trust in it.

Penelope wound is actually kinda cool, wouldn't mind a novel Giorno, Narancia and Penelope page. Maybe even a few other Wound characters (like the winged dyde).

Another problem is the corpse, technically everything the corpse did was DIO, the only exception was the head (which ibrecall it being stated the beyond caused a miracle for that).

Oh, you meant that thing Asian kid talked about? I was referring to the bootleg Stand gimmick of Wounds, got them mixed up. I recall only Joji and Asian kid using it though, when did Dio do it?

Thats fine, if im to add this im gonna need Novel Kars unlocked.

But I'd rather wait till tomorrow, since wanna see what Arigarmy thinks of an ability DIO has, but isn't even mentioed on his profile (despite the book being centered around them). And id rather add both at once. (As well a rewritten explanation for BTD, since it's literally copied and pasted off another profile with one word changed, despite it working different, as shown and agreed upon in the OP).

"because me and the other 'Jorge Joestar' and Dio all had Beyonds, but these Beyonds were actually one. The Trinity"

What an oxymoron, I can't decipher what it's saying. They're three but also one?

Well, Joji does occasionally say some thing's that are blatantly false, and sometimes needs to remind himself thinking with logic doesn't matter anymore, everything can defy physics at this point.

But I think its saying theyre all part of the same being, or it is the same being, just working with all three of them.

honestly, pretty sure it's supposed to be a pseudo author self insert that actually matters to the plot, and with the mention of story telling and plot flow being brought up often in regards to it, I think that happens to be the case.

I'm thinking limited Plot Manipulation, and miracles? (Is that a power here).

Yeah, far larger radius, even Pucci could send him into the stratosphere, there's even a picture for it.
Screenshot 20171027-163348
Screenshot 20171027-163407

Asspulls, well, yeah, not gonna deny that.

There's stuff I wanna bring up have no idea what it's even saying and if I can't understand that then people who haven't read it sure as hell won't.

I'm just confused on what we do for DIO and his Beyond, on a side note, The Passion works on people he's taken blood from too, not just bloodline. Worked on Kars, with the reason being he drank Kars blood, and since that Kars qualified as the main Kars technically it worked.

Gonna expand Whitesnake and Das Boot key, (just gonna give him what Pucci has) and add sonar for Das Boot, basically obvious stuff that they should have but dont.

Okay. I will unlock the profile. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back