• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord of Nightmares vs Cosmic Armor Superman

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
DC vs Slayers! Higher dimensional battle of the sexes jk. Fight until death, or the closest thing these guys can get to.

Yeah, I might go with Lord of Nightmares for being Omnipresent compared to CS Superman's Immeasurable speed. But honestly, I'd rather see this as a draw due to CA Superman being a walking plot machine. It's better to see what would happen if these two mated than if they fought.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Both likely exceed 11th dimensional space but I'll go with Lord of nightmares for hax and speed.
Going with what CHILL said, but who knows really.

Darkness552 said:
i dont think there is enough votes for this victory to be added
Yes. I may have added it prematurely to their pages.

KazarianFahs said:
Zensum said:
Ima say Supes due to plot armour
seconded,plot manipulation trumps any power in fiction.especially since they are about the same tier

Plot manipulation is nothing more than some form of reality and causality warping. We still need feats and clear definitions.

DarkLK said:
KazarianFahs said:
Zensum said:
Ima say Supes due to plot armour
seconded,plot manipulation trumps any power in fiction.especially since they are about the same tier
Plot manipulation is nothing more than some form of reality and causality warping. We still need feats and clear definitions.
well then wouldn't it be called "reality manipulation" then? see as far as i understand in fiction reality manipulation is to change the physical properties of that dimension according to your will,but "plot manipulation" is just something else it's the power a character has that can literally change the story,eliminate characters,it literally being the writer of the fiction.LON is part of the fictional universe that she can manipulate the entierity of according to her will."Plot manipulation" means not only CAS can do all of what LON can do,he can literally change the story itself in fiction.And since LON and CAS both are at same level of powers but CAS transcends fiction,which LON hasn't shown to do or even perceive,while both are vague and the match can easily be called inconclusive as far as even vague stats go CAS wins.

IMO, LON beat the author with the shovel but it doesn't really mean anything and CAS does not really transcend fiction. Plot manipulation is a fancy words for reality manipulation. It may works well in his own series where he can change the plot where Supes must die or something but it won't matter much in a vs debate.

Aurugermil said:
IMO, LON beat the author with the shovel but it doesn't really mean anything and CAS does not really transcend fiction. Plot manipulation is a fancy words for reality manipulation. It may works well in his own series where he can change the plot where Supes must die or something but it won't matter much in a vs debate.
not to mention the reactive evolution which adapts to future threats,and why are you ruling out powers? acasuality,omnipresence doesn't get ruled out? huh? while i still agree this should be locked based on the inconclusiveness

sigh,now i have to write so much,such a drag,Ok,i'll just put out feats and stuff,dunno if i'll actually find some credile large scale plot manipulation feats,but meh,this is my own doing,all this for an inconclusive battle.

SO the tier 0 being in DC multiverse the overvoid.we are all a part of it,existing within it and it doesn't know of our existence,I dunno how but one time he feels funny so he creates monitors and monitor verse to discover what was within him(the DC existence)

Final Crisis: Superman Beyond #1 (2008)

• All of these interactions with the Overvoid created the concept of a story being told, a metafictional account of all of the multiverses held within the Overvoid, hence everything we know about, everything that exists is essentially a STORY being told by SOMEONE.
  • Technically the Overvoid is telling itself a cosmic bed-time story but isn't aware of why or how it is being done, only that it was being done and it needed monitoring.
These multiverses are nothing more than a tiny space inside of the Overvoid, a disturbance, a group of self-aware itches, the Overvoid tried to scratch. Theoretically every known universe, multiverse, or omniverse is visible and accessible from the Overvoid. It exists outside of is EVERYWHERE and EVERYWHEN. From the Overvoid, the OMNIVERSE is just a story being told. Even WE are accessible from the Overvoid.

Now you understand where the Overvoid and the Monitor stand in the scheme of things; they are outside of reality as anyone knows of it. Literally watching and monitoring the existence of reality like a doctor might look at the cellular activity of a patient using the technology of their choice. Which is where Cosmic Armored Superman finally comes in. He's the equivalent of a hyper-reality, multi-dimensional, meta-conceptual scalpel.

Cosmic armored superman was designed to protect the Oververse and overvoid itself from any "rogue stories" that might try to escape the overvoid itself(wait........ wuuuuut.....nvm)

Cosmic Armored Superman is the embodiment of Order, OUTSIDE the MULTIVERSE, the ultimate retcon until the Overvoid is satisfied with the ending. His powers are nigh-infinite from the perspective of beings inside their respective universes, but only acts if something is going to spill beyond a particular universe or multiverse or into the Overvoid itself.

It's something beyond than a simple omnipresent god.CAS is literally the plot device of a Tier:0 being

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back