• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord English vs Tabbender, Opcharmake, Yellowpig10, MaxForward, Uslessnoob245, Elvis Adika, Seol404, Christian Higdon, Crabwhale, MaxForward, and Iker

Give Lord English help from TFS Popo and PewDiePie, then we'll talk

I'LL BE ONE TO ADMIT, I DO LOSE TO SOME FEW HERE, BUT ONE HAS ALREADY LOST. JUST HAVE HIM AND THEN WE CAN REALLY TALK.

Goosethehonker said:
I am pretty sure Opcharmake could defeat Lord English via Edit Manipulation he can make Lord English blank
Technically every user can do that, but it wouldn't do anything unless his page was deleted

Uselessnoob245 said:
Logan Paul stomps English
tbh Logan Paul has some feats that could potentially make him a match for English (like taking over the Wiki)

tbh Logan Paul has some feats that could potentially make him a match for English (like taking over the Wiki)

YEAH, POTENTIALLY. JUST BRING IN TRONALD. I'D LIKE TO HAVE A TALK WITH HIM.

Goosethehonker said:
Christian Higdon said:
Goosethehonker said:
I am pretty sure Opcharmake could defeat Lord English via Edit Manipulation he can make Lord English blank
TO THINK THAT WOULD WORK.
go to the page of edit manipulation and with that power he has he can vandalize the page
That only works on OC's that exist only through JBW or characters that are specific to JBW (like wanked Daniel)

But he doesnt have profile which means he is immune to edit manipulation Lord English has a profile which means that edit manipulation would get rid of him plus he popularized spam which is a crazy feat for him

Goosethehonker said:
But he doesnt have profile which means he is immune to edit manipulation Lord English has a profile which means that edit manipulation would get rid of him plus he popularized spam which is a crazy feat for him
GO OPCHARMAKE!

Goosethehonker said:
I'VE KILLED USERS BEFORE, SO YOU KNOW.

LE is now immune to Edit Manipulation lol

Goosethehonker said:
Opcharmake can use hacks and cheats to become admin pf this wiki and delete Lord English's page
That will never happen, sorry

Goosethehonker said:
Because he left the wiki but if he was still there he might do it
I doubt he would

Add TFS Popo and Logan Paul to the thread

Goosethehonker said:
If Opcharmake never left the wiki he would find the glitch to edit locked pages and make Lord English blank
That is a HUGE assumption based on no evidence

Back