• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Boros vs Orochi 7-1-0 CONCLUDED

I feel like second stage Boros is actually better than Meteoric Burst,upscaling into baseline 6-B isn't worth the massive loss in stamina imo.
and speed is almost worthless, considering 99% of the matches are speed equal.
I sadly agree here, even tho MB is cooler. Objectively, released Boros is the better Boros

MB Boros has one of the best designs and is one of the worst things to use in a fight.

Now that it's been clarified that we're putting Orochi at Low 6-B as well, would you like to elaborate on how you think this goes down?
I thought Boros' beams would be considerably stronger than Orochi to the point where he could just spam a few of them and win, if this isn't the case then Boros will probably just high diff with a mixture of combat and energy attacks since his regen should help him against anything Orochi can pull.

He has the anime transformation thing half down.
The funny thing about that wording is that the anime version is a legit upgrade, Boros was really spamming Saitama with attacks for a solid half minute and seemed to be able to continue with only mild inconvenience (using it's like sprinting for him)

Anyways... we've gotten everything cleared up and we still have six votes for Boros and one for Orochi afaik. Anyone else got an interpretation of how they think this fight goes down?

About the match.
Orochi has no real way to bypass Boros's regen other than
1. Outlasting him ( we have no real way to say how long either can last, but at least Boros isn't unknown in stamina )
2. Absorption ( he seems to only use this when he's reduced to his heart core form goop and trying to get mass back, and to make matters worse, it seems to lower his durability considerably, as genos was able to vaporise him without 10 seconds mode. )
Neither side has the AP advantage, both resist eachother's ranged options and while Boros has enough regen to force Orochi into a corner, Orochi has a massive skill advantage and his attack reflection, meaning Boros would be on the receiving end of the beating much more often than not.

I think that Boros is the best choice, we have no idea about how much Boros can regen and how long Orochi can keep going for, but if CSRC is anything to say about his energy reserves, Boros is the one more likely to outlast.
It would still be a dragged out fight and likely humiliating for Boros's generals to see him getting beaten so much and taking so long to defeat a monster.

And Grace! I suppose, that was fast...

TNWFxO2Tf-3NWrpoPnUzOYcroLzYmrRPpg6oalKl7s3T6rUaUrf6xIB0yDu163Al_7zBvRIhXv-bfpcBEjur47k0n3gRx3sAk_Q7WuaVxlj-wpMtpI_XHv6ASagpe6nnqcF2pudmTVMlh9sbVrF5mxwjWMT561ipQiY

Last edited:
and likely humiliating for Boros's generals to see him getting beaten so much and taking so long to defeat a monster.
Considering how little Boros cares about the battle field and how much AoE Boros and Orochi have with any sort of ranged attack, I doubt they'll survive being anywhere near the battle.

Two hours until this can be added. Glad Low 6-B Boros is going to get a w, this must have been the fastest thread in the west

Also GRACE has ended, for got to say that. Can't believe this match concluded in a just a few hours

Back