• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Boros Speed Issue still hasn't been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
you really gotta start spelling Ugarik's name right

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My goodness, I never paid attention to this and I always said Uragik, KKKKKKKKKKKKK it will be hard to get used to Ugarik

I would just say "Kicked Saitama at near-light speed" or something along those lines. Combat speed means that strikes and small body movements would be the fastest aspect of a character, not general full body speed.

I guess combat and reactions would be Rel+, and if the current speed revisions go to plan, Boros would be sub-relativistic, possibly relativistic for his movement speed, but for now:

At least Massively Hypersonic, possibly Relativistic movement speed with Relativistic+ combat and reaction speed

My point was just that kicking Saitama would likely be one of Boros' fastest attacks. Only behind one of his rushes maybe.

I just realized how crappy Boros's stamina is in Meteoric Burst.
He made that black energy sphere when going into meteoric burst, rushed at Saitama and threw a punch that sent him flying, rushed at him while he was still flying, did another black energy sphere thing again and kicked him into the moon.
and after only 2 attacks he was already panting in exhaustion.

I just realized how crappy Boros's stamina is in Meteoric Burst.
He made that black energy sphere when going into meteoric burst, rushed at Saitama and threw a punch that sent him flying, rushed at him while he was still flying, did another black energy sphere thing again and kicked him into the moon.
and after only 2 attacks he was already panting in exhaustion.
Oof, that's true. Kind of sad, lowkey.

Frankly, I am a bit tired from this thread, at least we got rid of the "energy moves things" justification.
Qawsed can propose the new speed justification and apply it if everybody agrees.

So we're doing the following changes then?

At least Relativistic+ (He uses his internal energy as a propulsive force to increase his speed, which allows him to move and launch targets at near-lightspeeds. Faster than before)

Stamina: Very High
to
At least Relativistic+ (Kicked Saitama to the moon and implied later on that wasn't him going all out) or just (Kicked Saitama to the moon. Generally his striking speed should be comparable to his kick)

Stamina: Above Average. His fight with Saitama lasted for 5 minutes and 20 seconds. Low with Meteoric Burst; The form rapidly drains his stamina to the point where one energy punch and one kick left him breathing heavily.

Thank you for helping out. Is there anything left to do here?

Okay. I will close this then.

Edit: Never mind. I was too slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back