• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Beebus vs King Koopa Troopa

Assuming this is Low 2-C versions of both, unless Bowser has Good EE Resistance and it also resists Soul Erasure, Beerus just goes Hakai and wins?

Bowser is resistance to Void Manipulation and Existence Erasure, but not sure about the Soul Erasure

Even then I'm pretty sure he does one shot as I'm fairly sure Bowser Low 2-C is baseline

Yeah, Bowser's powered by a Grand Star which can destroy the Universe, which basically means Beerus goes boom.

And I don't think Beerus stomps as Bowser has Sealing, Plot Manipulation with the Star Rod (Wait Zamasu, does he have the Star Rod?), Mind Control, and Transmutation.

Before voting, I heard that Bowser starts with Transmutation. How does that work?

From his page, it seems this is where Transmutation comes from:

"Dark Magic: Although not used frequently, Bowser is noted to be a skilled user in dark magic. A few notable skills range from being able to transform people into blocks and shrinking his opponents, to turning an entire island into a book and teleporting himself or his target."

I've never heard of Bowser leading with transmutation before?

Bowser resists literally the entire space-time continuum being erased along with him alongside it.

Hakai is nothing compared to that

I mean I guess it depends on what instance in the timeline we yoink him from. Most incarnations just begins with roll attacks and stuff from the games.

Bowser leads with whatever he feels like at any given moment, the games aren't exactly consistent with what his starting move is.

I didn't play Super mario Galaxy 2 but I played Super Mario galaxy 1 and he always starts the fight by either breathing fire or jumping and generating shockwaves or in last fight turn into boulder in order to crush Mario

Back