• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I need your help! Do you have the episode where Taz becomes the animator? That might make him High Tier
Never mind that, as just messaged from Discord.

For other people/users about a solution: "Season 4, Episode 19a: The Taz Story Primer". A time-stamped link right here (8:20 if it doesn't work). Thanks goes to Fireld for asking me to share these years ago (before a deletion era; though some may not apply in main canon).

Last edited:
So I saw you removed some images but I am very certain gallery doesnt have to be dtuff that are from canon and applied to profile. It is just different images of the character iirc
I'll have my say that thus far and regardless of the adjustments, it looks fine. But that age of Taz isn't right, he should be as old as the rest of Tunes, 80 currently.

I’m noticing that quite a few Looney Tunes profiles are missing references (i.e. Bugs and the Animaniacs don’t have any and Taz only has them in his P&A and intelligence), is someone planning to go back and add them eventually?

I’m noticing that quite a few Looney Tunes profiles are missing references (i.e. Bugs and the Animaniacs don’t have any and Taz only has them in his P&A and intelligence), is someone planning to go back and add them eventually?
I will, but doing so will be my personal hell, and I will tackle that when I am best prepared.

Bump. Not much to say here, other then if any of you have played some Looney Tunes games before in their childhood? I already mentioned one in the past that being GBA LT:BIA, which the company that created the game has connections with Animainacs oddly enough.

Opinions on the new Tiny Toons series? Any conclusions?
I've been enjoying it a little at a time lately. Spielberg seems involved, so that may be relevant for lore/canon stuff.
I vaguely recall some of the classes & science stuff explaining toon science things.

Versus stuff aside, the series is just fun in general.

I do wonder if they acknowledged the original cartoon somewhere in Looniversity, like Teen Titans GO! had...

Anyhow, the show was confirmed to be set in a separate continuity, but at least the toon science part you just brought up should probably help with hax and other stuff for it's profiles in consolation.

No worries. Burnout of experiencing media is a thing. So many things to experience, so little time....
I have to work on two franchises now and then that are 50+ years old (One may have borderline "Lost Media", at least currently in terms of comics and real life events. The Other will also someday appear in a Death Battle, and attempt Major Cloog discombobulation on his Furry Counterpart)... So yes, coupled with College, it has set the pressure for me, though am comforted with one acknowledging how extensive these become. Any who, I do remember Tiny Toons having a recent show, and from your analysis regarding it's Looney Concepts, I didn't think it could have gotten more OP then it was but here we are.

Since you are the one who watched it, what do you recall being most important then?

Last edited:
Well, there was something from Daffy's class on anvils about how a toon can change space, time, & stuff with an anvil or something.

There was also an episode with a subplot about Toon DNA or such, where Wile E., the campus science director, after watching a tape, learned of a formula to make a toon DNA nullification formula immediately -Intent being to affect the Roadrunner despite previous offscreen "Nemesis Therapy"- which was unwittingly put into the water, affecting toons all over the campus.
The main issue from the effects were injuries still remained on toons, but they weren't in that much pain or such.

Babs was squashed & notably couldn't unsquash or stretch, 1 of them had a hole blown in them, & other such injuries.

All of them were in these damaged states, mostly unharmed, able to function somewhat normally in spite of their lost powers.

A cure was developed, which also needed laughter of the patients to work.

My memory is not ideal, sadly.

Well, there was something from Daffy's class on anvils about how a toon can change space, time, & stuff with an anvil or something.

There was also an episode with a subplot about Toon DNA or such, where Wiley, the campus science director, after watching a tape, learned of a formula to make a toon DNA nullification formula immediately -Intent being to affect the Roadrunner despite previous offscreen "Nemesis Therapy"- which was unwittingly put into the water, affecting toons all over the campus.
The main issue from the effects were injuries still remained on toons, but they weren't in that much pain or such.

Babs was squashed & notably couldn't unsquash or stretch, 1 of them had a hole blown, & other such injuries.

All of them were in these damaged states, mostly unharmed, able to function somewhat normally in spite of their lost powers.

A cure was developed, which also needed laughter of the patients to work.

My memory is not ideal, sadly.
All of this still sounds very major, nice reminder on what to expect.
I do wonder if they acknowledged the original cartoon somewhere in Looniversity, like Teen Titans GO! had...

Anyhow, the show was confirmed to be set in a separate continuity, but at least the toon science part you just brought up should probably help with hax and other stuff for it's profiles in consolation.
Unfortunately according to this post: it's supposedly not "mainline" but I wouldn't immediately discard the notion of it's canon. These showing's can still be potentially applied in the Toon Physiology catalog.

Does anyone have any word on the canonicity of Looniversity?

From what I've seen it looks to be a completely different continuity.

I am also interested in this.

Info for & against the possible positions?
More against than for.

Creators have directly said it’s a reimagining, Babs and Buster Bunny are no longer love interests but siblings, and ACME Looniversity is no longer a high school but an actual university.

The only thing going for it is the classic toons showing up. But everything else breaks canon. Shame too because there’s an episode that has resistance to Power Null for toons.

Back