• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bugs supports that too
There's RR running thru an invisible wall that would support that. Tho I recall RR tearing thru relalistic paintings rather than entering them when they had sth inconvinient things for him like a cannyon.
More thought-based proof. Also counts as heavy Subjective Reality. As long as toons believe they can accomplish something, they will.
Bugs makes Sam thinks there's a party happening inside his oven. Bugs admits he was just lying but cause Sam belive it, a party really started inside the oven.
Daffy tricks Porky into thinking it's daytime, his train has come, their window is at ground level and since Porky belives it, it became reality. Keep in mind moments ago it was still night time and their room was in the 30th floor of an hotel. Daffy might also have created a kangaroo invisble to others from his drunk fantasies.

@ShionAH

For Taz, I think it would just be easier for you to scale him to Bugs and Daffy since he's directly fought and damaged them before since it's unclear whether or not he "completely stomped" the Warners in that clip.

I've been thinking. Toons like Daffy have that protagonist role and harness the same kind of luck that Bugs does. But when Bugs is the protagonist and he is the antagonist, he's a lot less lucky. Maybe this could be used to scale their luck and say that some amounts of luck can overpower others'.

This reminds me of the time when I made a Bugs Bunny vs Elmer Fudd match-up, bloodlusting them both. Unfortunately, the match-up would wind up being a stomp in Bugs' favor as opposed to Elmer Fudd having some chance in winning (he had defeated Bugs thrice, one time where Bugs willingly gave himself up, one time where Elmer got the best of him by taking up the drawing board, and one time where Elmer successfully switch places with Bugs in a nuthouse).

This reminds me of the time when I made a Bugs Bunny vs Elmer Fudd match-up, bloodlusting them both. Unfortunately, the match-up would wind up being a stomp in Bugs' favor as opposed to Elmer Fudd having some chance in winning (he had defeated Bugs thrice, one time where Bugs willingly gave himself up, one time where Elmer got the best of him by taking up the drawing board, and one time where Elmer successfully switch places with Bugs in a nuthouse).
This is true. Elmer does have his moments where he can genuinely be a threat to Bugs, although I would argue the drawing board one is more so due to his obligation to Warner. But the win-lose ratio speaks for itself. But this does speak to how effective Elmer could be when paired up against a non-toon opponent.

Thinking about it, I wonder if any of these guys are even matchable. I mean I see Bugs Bunny vs Arceus as a possibility, with Bugs being able to layer two drawing boards (two layers of R>F transcendence) while Arceus is the biggest "NO U" card in the entirety of VBW, but at the same time, a 5D vs 6D matchup sounds stupid. At least I think Bugs and Arceus are 5D and 6D respectively; not sure how far dimensionally speaking two drawing boards is.

Thinking about it, I wonder if any of these guys are even matchable. I mean I see Bugs Bunny vs Arceus as a possibility, with Bugs being able to layer two drawing boards (two layers of R>F transcendence) while Arceus is the biggest "NO U" card in the entirety of VBW, but at the same time, a 5D vs 6D matchup sounds stupid. At least I think Bugs and Arceus are 5D and 6D respectively; not sure how far dimensionally speaking two drawing boards is.
I don't think the two drawing boards would be comparable to dimensionality. What Bugs essentially did in Rabbit Rampage was pull a reality warp, changing the scene to a big The End, and thus blocking off Elmer's control over the cartoon since he was able to end it on it's own terms. The Looneyverse, btw, is made up of a 4-D cosmology with the 5-D Creation World being where the animators seat is. P&TB established a space-time continuum and it's generally agreed upon that the Animator sits above their flow of time. (Ex: When the cartoon's time flow completely stopped because of a computer crash, they were unaffected, and when they made the entire cartoon go in reverse, they were not affected by this. The Animator should also be above the tunes during episodes like the Groundhog's Day time loop episode and the episode where Brain almost destroys the space-time continuum with a time machine. It's only due to the actions like Yakko, Dot, and Bugs that they can be reached. Elmer has the capability of being a High Tier, but he's too stupid most of the time to use his powers properly. The same with Daffy.)

I don't think the two drawing boards would be comparable to dimensionality. What Bugs essentially did in Rabbit Rampage was pull a reality warp, changing the scene to a big The End, and thus blocking off Elmer's control over the cartoon since he was able to end it on it's own terms. The Looneyverse, btw, is made up of a 4-D cosmology with the 5-D Creation World being where the animators seat is. P&TB established a space-time continuum and it's generally agreed upon that the Animator sits above their flow of time. (Ex: When the cartoon's time flow completely stopped because of a computer crash, they were unaffected, and when they made the entire cartoon go in reverse, they were not affected by this. The Animator should also be above the tunes during episodes like the Groundhog's Day time loop episode and the episode where Brain almost destroys the space-time continuum with a time machine. It's only due to the actions like Yakko, Dot, and Bugs that they can be reached. Elmer has the capability of being a High Tier, but he's too stupid most of the time to use his powers properly. The same with Daffy.)
Yeah, I don't think Bugs is touching Arceus.

Actually, in Duck Amuck, Rabbit Rampage, and the 2020 cartoon, Bugs and Elmer do talk to an audience, even when they're in the Animator's room.

I guess that would possibly imply a higher dimension = our dimension, but that's nothing scalable. Just something worth noting.

Actually, in Duck Amuck, Rabbit Rampage, and the 2020 cartoon, Bugs and Elmer do talk to an audience, even when they're in the Animator's room.

I guess that would possibly imply a higher dimension = our dimension, but that's nothing scalable. Just something worth noting.
Yeah. At best it would be the bare minimum of 6D interaction, but nothing qualifying for 6D itself.

I think this page could be of a big help on the verse page or somewhere to note the difference between the R>F relationship and simply going to Warner Bros or DC Comics in fiction.

There's a lot to unpack here in general. (See the extra pages)

It's important to note that even though Daffy can walk on the pages and break the pencil, he can't exactly leave the comic. (Even though he can in Wabbit which might be noted as either an outlier or something to put an extra tabber on. Maybe Reactive Evolution since The Warners were able to do the same?)

Some animator powers.

In Rabbit Rampage, Bugs is unable to properly regenerate by himself when erased by the Animator, even when he is able to resist Marvin's High-Godly Regeneration Negation. When Bugs becomes the Animator, he should be able to do the same, having an extra layer of High-Godly Regeneration Negation.

Okay then lets say it is not plot hax, what do you think it is.
Something Aca based maybe. Wile E. seems to be operating in another meta-plane that's not quite inside the creation world but superior to the 3-D world of the comic. However, he is still somewhat bound to the pages. He seems to be somewhere where Daffy is. Not quite able to leap into the creation world but very close to it. Enough to just wipe away the reality of the comic panel with just an eraser, and perceive the Road Runner in the past panel as just a piece of paper. The text description for the microwave outright states this. But he is still nowhere near the Creation World.

"Warning: Not to be used to try and cook paper Road Runners! Then again, what kind of doofus would put a paper Road Runner in an ACME Brand Easy Cookin' Oven?!"
"Oh yeah, him...!"

Heh, despite being a self-proclaimed "super genius" (fault is mostly on unluckiness), Wile E. sure has a bad foresight, like that time with earthquake pills in "Hopalong Casualty" (which aren't effective on Road Runners; potential resistance for latter).

"Warning: Not to be used to try and cook paper Road Runners! Then again, what kind of doofus would put a paper Road Runner in an ACME Brand Easy Cookin' Oven?!"
"Oh yeah, him...!"

Heh, despite being a self-proclaimed "super genius" (fault is mostly on unluckiness), Wile E. sure has a bad foresight, like that time with earthquake pills in "Hopalong Casualty" (which aren't effective on Road Runners; potential resistance for latter).
At this point, Wile E. is just desperate enough to take anything.

Isn't that just FTL through time acceleration?

Back