• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Minerva Mink and The Animator are up.

Minerva Mink and The Animator are up.

resim_2023-06-30_152644884-removebg-preview.png

You can use this image

Verse page is here.

Dang....Not much comes from it. But it did have a pretty good Intelligence feat for bugs.
Yeah... I think there are some better intelligence feats around the classic shorts and Looney Tunes Cartoons (2020) if you look around for them though.

Is the looney Tunes show also being used for the profiles?
As separate profiles, however. We do know Bugs is actually Batman after all those episodes about him making up an apparent backstory similar to Superman's (which is the plot of a final episode), so I'm skeptical about the latter (but Daffy being a competent marine soldier really gets me; "SCHULTZ!").

Ironically, the Coyote/Road Runner segments has better feats even though I read from SpaceBattles that Yosemite Sam survived being crushed into a cube, Hazel being able to turn people into frogs/bears/clocks and time-travel (knowing what the Earth really is meant to be). Also, a direct-to-video film was about Lola creating a invisibility perfume and is on the run because of it.

Last edited:
So yeah, I've been writing a P&A tabber for Bugs' profile with accepted abilities from Maid's evaluation of his old page earlier this thread (since Wabbit/NLT and webtoons are now canon in an actor continuity, I included those as well; Regeneration Negation's rating can be changed to Low-Godly if it doesn't get accepted), though Ant managed to close it just before finishing up.

So yeah, I've been writing a P&A tabber for Bugs' profile with accepted abilities from Maid's evaluation of his old page earlier this thread (since Wabbit/NLT and webtoons are now canon in an actor continuity, I included those as well; Regeneration Negation's rating can be changed to Low-Godly if it doesn't get accepted), though Ant managed to close it just before finishing up.
Make sure to add scans for Mind Manip. Some of those are from a video game, so we can't use those. Actually, add scans to all of those.

You also don't need to add the abilities that are already covered in the Physiology page.

Also, shouldn't Daffy be considered a High Tier toon since he became the animator in New looney tunes?

Also, shouldn't Daffy be considered a High Tier toon since he became the animator in New looney tunes?
Daffy is a funny case because he often varies in terms of power.

In the theatrical shorts, he is consistently portrayed as a Mid Tier at best. But in the comics and Wabbit, he's shown to be a High Tier.

That's why I've decided to give him a Varies between Mid and High Tier explanation.

Considering that we are revising our Varies rating, it may not translate to inconsistency anymore

Considering that we are revising our Varies rating, it may not translate to inconsistency anymore
Then, I think the best thing to do is give him another tabber for this:

Mid-Tier for Base. And High-Tier for Comics and New Looney Tunes/Wabbit.

Removed most of the physiology abilities (though I kept SI considering his known status as a trickster and Yakko also has it despite "Supernatural Charisma"), keeping those from the current revision (starting from Illusion Creation; should've sworn that only Negation has a video game GIF since it was in your post about that).

I have to go for a shower anyway, so no pressure, okay?

Starting to feel like the verse is a lost cause. It's getting harder to explain things and I don't think we'll ever get past doing a thread without someone questioning how the entire verse works.

Even with these evidences, I don't feel like any of it is enough. Supporting this verse, almost singlehandedly, is stressing me out. I always have to be the one to try and uphold it despite all the odds being against us, and I have to come out and admit that I don't know what the hell I'm doing or what Acasuality is or what qualifies for Conceptual Manipulation or even if I can protect against anti-feat scrutiny, because every time I try and reason something, I wonder if just one comment will be enough to tear everything down. Will this be enough to secure continuity? I don't know. Will this prove the anti-feat argument wrong? I just don't see this verse having a future if I can't sustain it this way.

Oh those, because usually those anti-feats are just there as jokes to buy laughter out of us. But too bad scrutiny is making that hard

Yeah, I'm just kind of struggling to find an answer for it. I think maybe the "Cartoon Physics + Toons having the same power and applying it to the weapons they use" would be enough but also, I don't know if it's enough. I'm just second-guessing myself on all of these arguments because I know they suck.

I'm still trying to figure out how toon force focused characters could still work as well. But however, with this kind of scrutiny, it could lead to massive downplay

That much I've already seen. I wonder if I could create a blog or something to answer all of these questions for me instead of going through the same spiel over and over again.

Right now I'm banking on just finding consistent Universal feats. There's Dot's Big Bang which is our supporting evidence as well as Hamton surviving the film reel's destruction. We have Plucky grabbing the universe and replacing it. But we need more.

Back