• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lookism Character upgrade

I'm being serious ofc
can't you see the image above?
this dude destroyed a whole large mountain with kick
and it's not fanmade btw its in 458 chapter during vasco vs eil jang

I see that, there is no mountain destroying, the picture ends there, its also an outlier, please stop making joke CRT'S on lookism, it makes people think lookism scalers are not good ect

I see that, there is no mountain destroying, the picture ends there, its also an outlier, please stop making joke CRT'S on lookism, it makes people think lookism scalers are not good ect
but he create a large crater on the mountain, and I'm not joking either and idk why you called me joking. but that's a literal mountain there....and I can feel that you have strong biased towards lookism characters, but its okay...we respect your opinion

No he doesnt Crushed the montain, just a Destruction From What he hit when flying
but he create a large crater on the mountain, and I'm not joking either and idk why you called me joking. but that's a literal mountain there....and I can feel that you have strong biased towards lookism characters, but its okay...we respect your opinion
Then you gotta calculate the crater Volume for finding the enerngy value

not me, if I'm the troll why do I have the scan of him destroying the mountain,
Please think before you say something..

Do we even know who caused it to look like that or the time frame? Either way anything too high would be a grave outlier.

He's a troll, he's saying that Vasco destroyed the entire mountain, not that little crater the size of his knee, this guy thinks he destroyed a whole mountain 💀

Well Yeah, the scan are here

It just showed vasco training his knee to maximize his attack technique.

Well Yeah, the scan are here

It just showed vasco training his knee to maximize his attack technique.

I don't even think Vasco caused all of that crater in one blow or by himself. I think it might have been overtime chipping plus with natural elements weathering the rock.
It's easy to think the authors intent is showing he broke the rock but it could also just be them showing he trained his knee against tough material. Disagree.

I don't even think Vasco caused all of that crater in one blow or by himself. I think it might have been overtime chipping plus with natural elements weathering the rock.
It's easy to think the authors intent is showing he broke the rock but it could also just be them showing he trained his knee against tough material. Disagree.
His teacher spoke about destructive power and then showed the moutain having a dent similar to his knee and cracks on it. Are we kidding right now?

Back