• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lookism Character upgrade

I don't even think Vasco caused all of that crater in one blow or by himself. I think it might have been overtime chipping plus with natural elements weathering the rock.
It's easy to think the authors intent is showing he broke the rock but it could also just be them showing he trained his knee against tough material. Disagree.
Nah, he's shown the mountain level feat, so no need to overthink of it.
Let's us make it as a mountain.

Yes you are VERY TRUE 1000% Accuracy, They Can't Even Distinguish mountains with a height of 8000+Meters LIKE what's in YOUR PICTURE WOW HUGE MONTANI

honestly I don't understand how someone see the wall of a mountain barely damaged an proceeds to call it "mountain level attack" when a mountain level attack is supposed to no diff the whole mountain, it looks a wall+ level feat at a glance and it should be calced first

Last edited:
honestly I don't understand how someone see the wall of a mountain barely damaged an proceeds to call it "mountain level attack" when a mountain level attack is supposed to no diff the whole mountain, it looks a wall+ level feat at a glance and it should be calced first
that shit is not wall+

if you calc the hole and the other parts damaged and use pulv I believe wall+ is not crazy
The damage is small, also how do we know he did that in one knee, he was training, he could have done it in multiple knees, either way Vasco's destruction was the size of his knee, won't get past 1 megajoule let alone 10

Yeah wall lv + sounds about correct if you only take into account that he did it in one single attack. Though I do believe he used many more as he was learning a technigue. Also no picture seems to be good for judging the whole area afffected. Seems like a central imprint and then several cracks all around.

Yeah wall lv + sounds about correct if you only take into account that he did it in one single attack. Though I do believe he used many more as he was learning a technigue. Also no picture seems to be good for judging the whole area afffected. Seems like a central imprint and then several cracks all around.
I disagree with that, I think the image above is like mountain level AP. Cause the crater is almost larger than the mountain volume. It could be Small Mountain level

e could hav
The damage is small, also how do we know he did that in one knee, he was training, he could have done it in multiple knees, either way Vasco's destruction was the size of his knee, won't get past 1 megajoule let alone 10
It's not small, look the image again...It's quite big enough to call it atleast Small mountain level or mountain, It almost reach the whole volume of the mountain

Im not sure if it Pulv, you got no statement if the knee make the part of the rock that he kicked become a dust.

also Trying to Think and imagine if it calculated
Im just assuming and not doing calculated for this.

volume 2/3 x pi x r4 x r4 x d5
= 167.5 cc x concrete frag 6
= 1005Joule Lol

I disagree with that, I think the image above is like mountain level AP. Cause the crater is almost larger than the mountain volume. It could be Small Mountain level
Bro the height of the rock was only like 9-14x of Vasco Height.

mountain are likely 5000+ meter

Nah, do you think the image above look like a street level???
Small mountain are like 42 meter and Vasco destroy almost the entire volume of the small mountain

Nah, do you think the image above look like a street level???
Small mountain are like 42 meter and Vasco destroy almost the entire volume of the small mountain
“almost” meanwhile he cant even wreck 4% of the rock volume on the image

42 meter not even a mountain, Hills Are 250Meter At Average

Im not sure if it Pulv, you got no statement if the knee make the part of the rock that he kicked become a dust.

also Trying to Think and imagine if it calculated
Im just assuming and not doing calculated for this.

volume 2/3 x pi x r4 x r4 x d5
= 167.5 cc x concrete frag 6
= 1005Joule Lol

Incorrect, it should be around 10 - 50 KJ not 1 KJ lol

That's not destroying a mountain my guy, we also don't know if that was from him or if it is just the mountains design
Ok, sorry...it's not a mountain design, normally mountains are not cracked....and the knees on the fabric is tore down...so he should be responsible for this feat

Ok, sorry...it's not a mountain design, normally mountains are not cracked....and the knees on the fabric is tore down...so he should be responsible for this feat
MY GUY, MOUNTAINS LOOK LIKE THAT, EITHER WAY, THAT CRACK ISN'T THAT IMPRESSIVE, NOT CLOSE TO SMALL BUILDING LET ALONE MOUNTAIN, PLEASE STOP TROLLING

Back