• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Looking for Warmachine/Hordes Feats

Azathoth_the_Abyssal_Idiot

VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
I was going to post this on my wall but then I realized it would be buried pretty much instantaneously, so I'm posting it, here.

Due to my obsession with tabletop gaming, I've recently gotten into the Warmachine/Hordes franchise by Privateer Press. For the uninitiated, it's this. Because of this, I thought it would be fun to make some profiles. However, since I am relatively new to the game and world, I have very few good feats to use. Like Warhammer, both Fantasy and 40k, many of the best feats are not easily accessible. The best I have right now in terms of stats (not counting abilities. There are tons of those) are:

• Menoth, one of the settings' deities, created the planet (at the very least).
  • The Devourer Wurm, a primal and violent god, is equal to Menoth and they are considered rivals.
  • Lord Toruk, the first dragon, is also considered an ancient god. Before he divided his power to create more dragons, he was on an equal playing field with guys like Menoth, and even fought against him.
  • The gods seem to be intangible, divine beings unable to be harmed by normal means. However, they do seem to be affected by things happening in the material world. For instance, the Elven gods have all vanished, except for one, who is dying. While the exact cause is unknown, the elves believe it to be due to imbalances in the world and attacks upon them, namely by humans...and particularly humans who use magic.
  • The dragons Toruk created are all immortal, nigh-indestructible beings of godlike power. Though I have no idea what a good estimate for their level of power would be, one of them was described as quite literally being the size of a large mountain, and they're all around the same size (with very few exceptions).
  • Venethrax, one of Toruk's servants, stalemated a dragon of at least average power.
  • Any Warcaster/Warlock worth their salt can block/deflect/react to the lightning tech and spells used by the forces of Cygnar, which are repeatedly stated and shown to move at the speed of actual lightning.
Aaaaaand...that's about it. I doubt many people here know about the franchise, and this isn't an urgent topic, but if anyone has any decent feats for the setting or knows of where I can find some, all help is appreciated.

Update: I have just recently come into possession of a massive number of Warmachine/Hordes material, including faction guides, old rulebooks, issues of Privateer Press' magazine, stories, RPG campaigns, etc.

Basically, I am no longer at a loss for material needed for feats, but...hoo-boy. It's going to take a long time to read through all this stuff.

However, some of it happens to be digital, so in the incredibly unlikely chance someone would be willing to be sent a digital copy of something to help me search for decent feats, I can share them.

Back