• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LoL Boundary vs LoL Transmutation

It kills his fellow demons who have Regenerationn capabilities just like him. Asura, Jinmen, Sirene etc.

the fight realy boils down to whoever strikes first both have ways to kill each other yukari has superior dc and durability while amon has better regen and a lot of types of immortality

Actually, Danmaku doesn't deal Conceptual damage if I remember correctly. Transmutation negates durability. She can blast him with Danmaku and he'll still be fine.

well i switch my vote to devilman we have come a long way from devilman with little hax to devilman who can take on freaking bb and yukari

Killing yukari? Can he bypass low goldy regen?

Her boundary manipulation is conceptual though, alongside the fact that he has no way of dealing with BFR that seals to the 2nd dimension

He can bypass Mid-Godly. There's no way he can't bypass Low-godly. Transmutation is thought based and it kills fast. He transmuted the significant portion of the country with few seconds.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
He can bypass Mid-Godly. There's no way he can't bypass Low-godly. Transmutation is thought based and it kills fast. He transmuted the significant portion of the country with few seconds.
Transmutation doesn't bypass mid goldy or low godly Regenerationn, him transmuting people within the country isn't him evident of it being thought based. With that said, if he transmutes and kills her, she'd simply come back due to low godly regen

Now is there evidence he can counter being docked to the 2nd dimension

Progralic said:
Transmutation doesn't bypass mid goldy or low godly Regenerationn, him transmuting people within the country isn't him evident of it being thought based. With that said, if he transmutes and kills her, she'd simply come back due to low godly regen
Now is there evidence he can counter being docked to the 2nd dimension
Wouldn`t transmutation count as incapatation

Yes, he can. It's thought based. Just transformation transmutes other people. He even kills his fellow demons by physical attacks, let alone special abilities.

MR-2288-742088-10
Amon-2481779

Yes, he can. It's thought based. Just transformation transmutes other people. He even kills his fellow demons by physical attacks, let alone special abilities.
MR-2288-742088-10
Amon-2481779
This doesn't prove its thought based but okay.

Im not sure you understand how "low godly" works. Even if yukari dies, she basically comes back considering that you'd have to kill her consciousness completely to fully eradicate her. Transmutation gets negated because of that

There still isnt an answer to whether he can tank getting docked to the second dimension or not

You don't know how Mid-Godly works. Even if they are erased completely from existence they are able to get back up and it includes mind. He can kill those people with physical interactions alone. If you can negate better versions of the regen, you can negate lesser versions.

If she'll do it. The thing is, she does Danmaku and range abuse considering her Precog Won't work here.

Okay and your point? I'm telling you at this point that her being killed through physical interactions is meaningless considering he isn't interacting with her soul.

Why wont her precognition work here? Lol if she gets killed once, its more than likely once she regens she'd do her best to oneshot him so that doesnt happen again

It's literally in the profile that he can interact with souls. What he does with the body, what he does with the soul and vice versa

Precognition Won't work because he is resistant and he has no future. He exists in single point in time.

B3eb9fb0582e7313ca7cfa432b8891dcaa0fc100 368531 750 1185

When did Yukari start becoming relevant again?

Anyway, Amon killing Mid-Godlys is out of Yukari's ballpark. He's essentially erasing her mind, body, and soul. However, I'm nit too well versed in either verse, so I'll just sit this one out for now.

I mean, I assume Yukari would keep away and use Boundary EE at some point too, can Devilman hit her with his hax even if she is sniping from her highest range?

He has Interdimensional range and instantaneously teleport, and his transmutation covers the whole planet.

Would he start with that and can he pull it off from a huge distance?

Otherwise I can see Yukari diving on a gap as soon as the match starts and sniping from away for the rest of it while keeping her distance until at some point she pulls EE or sealing on him even in character, because Touhou characters are pretty good at abusing range advantages. Yukari would definitely abuse that Multiversal range of hers.

It's literally in the profile that he can interact with souls. What he does with the body, what he does with the soul and vice versa
Precognition Won't work because he is resistant and he has no future. He exists in single point in time.

B3eb9fb0582e7313ca7cfa432b8891dcaa0fc100 368531 750 1185
I see, mb then. Well can he get around being docked to the 2nd dimension? Yukari's evasive and uses more stage control wouldnt BFR give her the win?

Yes. He starts off with Transmutation. He has his own Precog that is pretty potent in my opinion and loves to spam it to the point that he covers the half of the planet just for the sake of it.

Yes. He starts off with Transmutation. He has his own Precog that is pretty potent in my opinion and loves to spam it to the point that he covers the half of the planet just for the sake of it.
Taking spell card rules out of the way, yukari usually uses her gaps to transportation. This is spreading on low multiversal degrees here, can devilman even access her at that range?

SBA states that they are 2km away from each other at maximum.
I know that, but SBA doesnt say anything about them not using their powers to their advantage. Yukari's nickname is literally GAP YOUKAI for the amount of times she abuses her boundary abilities for transportation, heck its what she mainly uses the ability for. She could just use it then BFR him

Not if she's start to transmute first. And in BB discussion, I already said that traveling to the another dimension after being partly transmutated won't work. It'll stick until you turn into paste. Also Devilman's range is technically Low Multiversal as well since his range includes material and spiritual realm, two separate universes. He's Interdimensional because he can go more than that like dreams, consciousness, pocket reality, etc.

Back