• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LoL Boundary vs LoL Transmutation

I think it's time to tell - the true power of Amon > Devilman, so:

Amon is Low 2-C? Yes, but Devilman - no he's much weaker.

But Devilman has the undeniable advantage - tons of haxes.

...or not - Akira used Amon's true power, so he is Low 2-C

Just gonna say this, Yukari has been transmuted before and she still keeps her Gap powers, in fact, she keeps all of her powers, also, transforming a being who revives from their incorporeal mind and soul isn't going to kill them, because even in another form, their regen isn't negated unless other Hax are at play, either way, Yukari would just leave and Snipe him from across the Multiverse, So, Yukari.

Mamizou does. But Yukari didn't actually do anything when transformed IIRC.

But either way, Transmutating a youkai wouldn't work, since the core of their being is their mind. Their body is less important.

I'm still not sold on that as 99% of the time, when you're transmuted, you don't have consciousness.

Also I'm starting to doubt Yokai's Low Godly regen but that's a thread for another day

Gotta love how people keep jumping between "When you're transmutated you're not dead so you can't regen!!" and "When you're transmutated you don't have a consciousness so you can't regen!!". Gotta pick a side my man.

Also people lack consciousness when transmutated due to their brains being poof. Youkai don't have or need brains.

People say you can't regen because the body is still intact. People'd need to have the feats of being able to regenerate out of being in a different form for it to take effect.

My dude when your body is now something else entirely, it's not your body anymore. Either you've spread the opponent's particles all around and mixed them up to form the new object or you've completely replaced said particles. Either way your body isn't "intact" at all.

@Weekly I don't know about you, but I don't think a brick or chair can be considered "alive" just because they used to be a living being. Of course it depends on the mechanics of it, but unless the verse specifically mentions that transmutated people are still alive, then yeah no, they're dead.

Weekly I like you but I'm not gonna dip my toes into that mess of a thread.

Either way it doesn't seem like we have any consensus on this, so we might have to deal with this eventually.

Yukari has been transmuted before.

And Yukari can Boundary Manip from across the Multiverse, Conceptual Manipulate Devi out of reality and can Snipe him fom across the Multiverse. Yukari has more ways to win then Devi does, just because X beat Y doesn't mean he can beat Z.

Also gonne put it here. Some more news because of the change on the High/Godly Rege its highly likely now that Devilman and Satan will get it. Because its means that the Demons power of Transmutation and Fusionism work on Demons with regen High-Godly. same goes for the Power nullfication and Power Absorption. Copy paste most of my stuff.

Back