• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The strategic and elegant elder one of the 2 sisters vs the mischievous and suave younger one of the 2 brothers

Rules
Speed: Equal

Place: Empty Manhattan. Starting distance 80 meters

Mind set: In-character.

Knowledge: None

Satsuki with Bakuzan Gako and Bakuzan Kōryu. Junketsu can turn into Senpu or Senpu Zenkan. Satsuki's borderline High 7-A from what Weekly told me.

Loki with his knives and Gungnir. He's 7-A, a bit lower than Thor's 623 megatons, but also higher with weapons

Tumblr static kiryuin-satsuki-drinking-tea
Why-loki-is-the-best-character-in-the-mcu
THICC eyebrows:

Big bendy horn helmet:

They have tea instead:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2090398?useskin=oasis

Come hither

Anyway, I think Satsuki's superior fighting skill and overall greater AP and Durability give her the edge as well as flight.

Loki's illusions will be a pain, but he really can't pin or corner her due to his severe lack of decent ranged attacks and her being able to counter with flight.

Ah.

Well she still has the advantage with everything I mentioned

Is that even allowed tho?

And?

I'm not sure how that means you can restrict them

Especially since their not even tier based either

Well technically Bakuzan Gako, Bakuzan Kōryu and Junketsu Senpu + Senpu Zenkan show up for 2 penultimate episodes and were not a thing previously. This rule on restricting abilities is either too inflexible, or Satsuki's profile does not align well with that rule and need to be divided into keys

?

You can't restrict something.

Heck, restricting tier based abilities may likely get removed as well considering we allow 1A immortality

That rule is way too inflexible and vulnerable to loophole imo.

But ah whatever. I'll give Sat everything then. But I'll also give Loki Gungnir to even out the range thing

I doubt we'd stop restricting tier jumps. That refers more to abilities like Goku's super modes than abilities with hax outside their tier. Equipment has been specified before as well. If you pick someone in a specific arc or wherever where they don't have something, that's allowed, from what I've seen.

Back