• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Logan Paul vs. HOSTLESS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seol404

Joke Battles Tiering System Scholar
She/Her
Joke Battles
Administrator
On one corner we have Logan Paul, the elder god of gods, ruler of a twisted dimension and master of a YouTube channel with over 17 Million subs.

Ascension-logan4
Logan Pauls true and ultimate form

And on the other corner we have HOSTLESS, the vary manifestation of rage, hate, and malice, who can only be summoned through a ritual that none have ever dared to practice.

HOSTLESS-0
HOSTLESS in all of his glory

Logan Paul, a weak Youtuber vs A being who hasn't been summoned, dwarfs the Aleverse, can trap Logan and Truvix inside a TV, is worshipped by every cult, is above any tier including LOGANTIER, is above powers (While Logan has them), is far too intellectual for even the smartest characters here, and has taken over FANDOM.

Yeah, this is fair.

No, he doesn't. If HOSTLESS does himself in, Logan would be lucky. Considering HOSTLESS took out the Angry Video Game Nerd, who is realistically far better than Logan, this is a stomp.

HOSTLESS has taken FANDOM over, and has already stomped Logan Paul. He just hasn't told him yet.

Christian Higdon said:
Logan Paul, a weak Youtuber vs A being who hasn't been summoned, dwarfs the Aleverse, can trap Logan and Truvix inside a TV, is worshipped by every cult, is above any tier including LOGANTIER, is above powers (While Logan has them), is far too intellectual for even the smartest characters here, and has taken over FANDOM.
Yeah, this is fair.
I wouldn't say Logan is weak, he has a cult of 17 Million people following him, and he can easily destroy Omniverses, and he is over googolplex times stronger than Yxz

Yxz DEAD af

Logan killin charachter

Christopher dead

Pony is ded

Updated Loganology

Goosethehonker said:
are you sure
Happening
A character wishes he could be the audience
Yxz never killed Logan Paul, Logan Paul is googolplex times Yxz's power

Because Yxz's a liar

Goosethehonker said:
The best way to defeat Yxz is to make him shit his robotic circuits I dont think Logan can do that
Lets not get off topic

Soel404 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Yeah, this is fair.
I wouldn't say Logan is weak, he has a cult of 17 Million people following him, and he can easily destroy Omniverses, and he is over googolplex times stronger than Yxz
Yxz DEAD af

Logan killin charachter

Christopher dead

Pony is ded

Updated Loganology
I'm gonna do something like the loganology thing with Daniel

MaxForward said:
Soel404 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Yeah, this is fair.
Yxz DEAD af

Logan killin charachter

Christopher dead

Pony is ded

Updated Loganology
I'm gonna do something like the loganology thing with Daniel
You would be wrong but okay

Christian Higdon said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Christian Higdon said:
True, and YOU brought it back.
Wait HOSTLESS was created because of Animationrewind?
Shockingly, yes. Also because i decided to test my creativity out.
This is what I think:

Tronald Dump>>>Logan Paul (Pre-Retcon) = 4Chan Shitler/Theodore Roosevelt >>>>>>Shadow Freddy (Mythos)>=Copetan>HOSTLESS (Deadlock Form)=SHADOW OF RED>>>>>>>> Chuck Norris>>>>>>>> Current Logan>>>>> Daniel's True Form >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yxz

Christian Higdon said:
Godzilla falls in there.
Honestly, i'd really want him to beat Tronald via being better.
Sorry fam, but Godzilla will never beat Tronald

Seol404 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Godzilla falls in there.
Honestly, i'd really want him to beat Tronald via being better.
Sorry fam, but Godzilla will never beat Tronald
I meant in quality.

Trump's a big jerk who sait McCain wasn't a war hero while Godzilla's a giant walking nuclear bomb with mixed feelings on reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back