• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Local Girlboss Tries to Fight an Ocean Bug (Leaf Girl vs SCP-3700) [GRACE]

I can imagine leaf girl trying to kill HOMER but little did she know he's an hero.
Will come up with response later

Also HOMER has more experience then girlboss cuz he was around for hundreds of years and presumably fought Angie during that time.

Also HOMER has more experience then girlboss cuz he was around for hundreds of years and presumably fought Angie during that time.
Even if Homer has more experience, girlboss should be far more skilled because she Outskilled people with actual feats and not just a less cool eel. She'll start with Hell's Rain.

Even if Homer has more experience, girlboss should be far more skilled because she Outskilled people with actual feats and not just a less cool eel. She'll start with Hell's Rain.
Do they know how far SCP scales?
anyways pretty sure Homer feels it then realizes after an moment that leaf girl is literally draining his energy and goes under water to go away from the bullets and I think he sneaks behind Lg and grabs her to split her in half

I really want to become an scp creator in the near future though you have to be 18 and I ain't there yet though I can start practicing my cooking skills with scp fanon wiki

Do they know how far SCP scales?
anyways pretty sure Homer feels it then realizes after an moment that leaf girl is literally draining his energy and goes under water to go away from the bullets and I think he sneaks behind Lg and grabs her to split her in half
I might not know much about SCP aside from the fact that 682 died to drunk driving, but don't think bug boi has the mental capacity to do anything other than rush in blindly, which Leaf Gorl has counters to.

I might not know much about SCP aside from the fact that 682 died to drunk driving, but don't think bug boi has the mental capacity to do anything other than rush in blindly, which Leaf Gorl has counters to.
Was at his funeral it was truly sad
I don't think so too though I assume that Since he is BEEG He'll make it to LGtv quickly and continue the strategy it helps that even if leaf girl just idk, flies away what's stopping petah from just shooting lasers from its eyes to leaf

Was at his funeral it was truly sad
I don't think so too though I assume that Since he is BEEG He'll make it to LGtv quickly and continue the strategy it helps that even if leaf girl just idk, flies away what's stopping petah from just shooting lasers from its eyes to leaf
Samsung could just block Simpson with demonic energy barriers and spam Hell's Rain while also draining Donut Bug's life force until he turns into one of the cockroaches under my slipper.

Voting Charlie Morningstar FRA

Voting Charlie Morningstar FRA
Hide away hide away from meee.... Hope stick teddy didn't pay 50k for an animation of him and leaf girl
Samsung could just block Simpson with demonic energy barriers and spam Hell's Rain while also draining Donut Bug's life force until he turns into one of the cockroaches under my slipper.
I agree... wow olh winning against an scp unfortunately for her she'll have to keep track on Homer because he just... revives himself
Old scratch's neice fra

Back