• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lobos Physiology and Deadpool stuff

PsychoWarper

Bronze Supporter
Also another question wouldn't being banned from death give you type 5 immortality or Deathless immortality or is it not quiet on that level?

I don't think that it was ever stated that only other Czarnians can kill Czarnians. Also, from what I remember, Lobo devised a disease to kill the rest of them.

Well I was only wondering cause when ever you look at Lobos abilities it always states that only Czarnians can kill Czarnians, also the disease was specifically made to counter the Czarnians regen.

(I cant seem to find the scans for it but when ever you look at Lobos powers it always says that but what ever)

Also what about the other thing I mentioned?

Again, I don't remember that being stated.

I am not sure if Immortality type 4 or 5 would fit better for people like Lobo, Thanos, and the Elders of the Universe when they were banned from the afterlife.

Yeah after looking around for an hour trying to find a scan for it ive given up on that as without scans statements dont mean much if anything.

As for the type 5 or type 4 being banned from the afterlife sounds kinda similar to how Sun Wukong got his type 5 immortality.

Type 5 for being banned from Death IMO

Type 4 is Protection from a Deity and they arent doing the most protecting here.

Since we are talking about being banned/cursed with life id like to mentioed that thanos cursed deadpool to be unable to die to keep him from Death.

(This one I have the scan for)
DeadpoolCurse

Well, I suppose that type 5 with a brief explanation might work.

Thanks

Also what about DPs curse and what level of regen would someone need to regen from a nuke dropped on them(and they dont have a nigh-indestructible skeleton)

Probably High, but I am not certain. It may be one degree lower.

Yes, I know, but it depends on if he was reduced to ashes or molecules.

Unfortunately it doesn't show or state what he was reduced to, and also what about thanos' curse on DP?

I suppose that would be the same type of immortality as the one of Lobo or Thanos himself.

Although, since it is reliant on Thanos, perhaps type 4 would be better?

Hmm id have to look more as thanos couldn't just get rid of it(Which I feel like if it was reliant on thanos shouldn't he be able to get rid of it at any time)

Also shouldn't DP have type 1 as he spent 500 years stuck in a coffin and 800 years stuck in an abandoned house.

I think that Deadpool should just have longevity.

PsychoWarper said:
Hmm id have to look more as thanos couldn't just get rid of it(Which I feel like if it was reliant on thanos shouldn't he be able to get rid of it at any time)
Also shouldn't DP have type 1 as he spent 500 years stuck in a coffin and 800 years stuck in an abandoned house.
Thanos was able to easily remove his "gift" of immortality

Also, yeah, Deadpool should have type 1 when he has Thanos's curse. I dont think he still have it though since Thanos already removed it as shown in the scans I posted above

Okay. I suppose that type 1 should be fine then.

Oh ok thanks Sandman havnt read those comics in a while and couldn't remember how easily he took it off(thought he had trouble must have been thinking of something else), also would you give DP type 4 or 5 when he had thanos' curse(seems like type 4 from the scan).

Czarnians being the only thing that can kill other Czarnian seems quite NLF. Also, he exterminated his own race using these devouring insects as a high school science project and gave himself an A. Immortality type 5 via being banished from the Afterlife seems legit to me though.

Yeah it was discussed and it does seem like NLF I only brought it up cause I see it on alot of the DC wikis about him.

(Also I did know about him exterminating his race just wanted to bring up something I see alot)

Sandman31 can perform the accepted changes if he wishes.

Alright well unless someone else has something to say this can be closed, all my questions have been answered.

Let's wait until the changes have been performed.

Back