• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Medeus and Nekron2 make sense to me.

The comment about Lobo existing in several realities is a metafictional reference to that his own old stories have recurrently been rather incompatible with regular DC superhero continuities, and that writers have been wildly inconsistent with his power level and characterisation.
Also, do you agree with changing his regen to pseudo low godly since normal immortality type 6 users don't reform their body but fight in the possessed body? Or just remove it and keep it as regenning from a drop of blood

Also his type 2 immortality

I reached that conclusion because I generally recognise the usual thought and narrative patterns of comic book writers regarding these sort of issues by now.

Anyway, possessing others is not the same as true independent regeneration.

I reached that conclusion because I generally recognise the usual thought and narrative patterns of comic book writers regarding these sort of issues by now.

Yeah, pretty sure there are plenty other characters in fiction that can possess others and can overwrite their DNA or something. It's just high end type 6 immortality.

So, would- type 6, type 2, low high regen along with type 5 immortality would be good for lobo?

Please explain what types 6 and 2 refer to.

Please explain what types 6 and 2 refer to.
Type 6 is parasitic immortality. Lobo should have this because of his ability to survive by possessing someone else's body. Type 2 immortality is the ability to remain alive circumstances in which you should die. The scans posted above show that lobo can stay alive as a skeleton.

Why? Any scans?

For now, I believe we should apply just the changes mentioned in this CRT. Later, I think you should make a CRT for the rest of the things.

Type 6 is parasitic immortality. Lobo should have this because of his ability to survive by possessing someone else's body. Type 2 immortality is the ability to remain alive circumstances in which you should die. The scans posted above show that lobo can stay alive as a skeleton.
Okay. That seems fine to apply then.

The guy I knew didn't reply to me, just close this thread. I'll read up on Lobo and find some good immortality and regen statements. However, I found something really good for Lobo. He is a multidimensional being existing in multiple realities, which is the reason why his power level is inconsistent.
We can still use this in his page to explain his tiering:Varies(Low to mid feats,like breaking his fist by punch Darkseid avatar) in his peak (Rubs the floor with Shazam,just as a soul made Etrigan afraid of him,fodderizes Hal,Guy,Aquaman,hit a mid-run Flash,gets the better of Supes multiple times, beats MMH with no effort,Staman says his stronger than himself and possibly Supes too)
Lobo not obeying the laws of physics and biology in that second link could count as an ability. Would him turning the snail he was possessing into his original body count as Shapeshifting/Counter to Transmutation?
Lobo gets ressucted as a woman when he died he should have looked the same way but instead returns into his original form. He gets brought back as a squirrel and it ends with the same results. His afterlife self/soul can fight without slowing down even after getting shot several times. He proceeds to beat an army of gods(right before he got banned from death)
Claimed to have fllown through suns and survives having his soul on fire. The Devil of the story Lobo Highway in Hell couldnt claim his soul
Most of this stuff come this RT

Last edited:
We prefer if experienced members who know how to edit properly handle it.

Shouldn't turning the host's body into Lobo's original appearance be biological manipulation instead of transmutation?

Thank you.

Should I lock the profile page and close this thread then?

Yes, thank you all for your time, I would be doing a lot of DC regen thread revisions because a lot of the profiles have the same problem as this one. But once again, thank you, please close this thread and lock the page.

We can still use this in his page to explain his tiering:Varies(Low to mid feats,like breaking his fist by punch Darkseid avatar) in his peak (Rubs the floor with Shazam,just as a soul made Etrigan afraid of him,fodderizes Hal,Guy,Aquaman,hit a mid-run Flash,gets the better of Supes multiple times, beats MMH with no effort,Staman says his stronger than himself and possibly Supes too)
Lobo not obeying the laws of physics and biology in that second link could count as an ability. Would him turning the snail he was possessing into his original body count as Shapeshifting/Counter to Transmutation?
Lobo gets ressucted as a woman when he died he should have looked the same way but instead returns into his original form. He gets brought back as a squirrel and it ends with the same results. His afterlife self/soul can fight without slowing down even after getting shot several times. He proceeds to beat an army of gods(right before he got banned from death)
Claimed to have fllown through suns and survives having his soul on fire. The Devil of the story Lobo Highway in Hell couldnt claim his soul
Most of this stuff come this RT
Cough cough No opinion on this I see

Nekron2:

Thank you. I will close this thread then.

Fireld:

That seems too messy to properly evaluate and is also outside of the boundaries of this revision thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back