• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DMB 1 said:
Yeah, type 3 abstracts of type 3 concepts. If she's type 1 (abstract), that's a different story.
Off topic but I believe an abstract's an abstract. There's no types imo. I can't change anything, but I wanted to state my opinion (again).

I mean cal, that's like saying that reality warping is reality warping and proficiency doesn't matter

Kaltias said:
I mean cal, that's like saying that reality warping is reality warping and proficiency doesn't matter
Reality Warping is literally everything supernatural. Not the same. I believe Eternity, Palkia, Madoka, and Enerjak are equally abstract.

I'm 10000000000% sure Santa's not an abstract.

Santa is more abstract than the whole Pokemon verse. Because people in real life do believe in him. GG.

Ok. Every acausal has the same degree of acausality as Lavos, even if they only survived a paradox. Do you like this one more?

Oi, my boi Goku Black likes this.

Like I said, type 1 and type 2. And I fully believe there's levels of acausality (just like everything else), just not too many types. Does Charmander have the same level of fire manipulation as Eleonore von Wittenburg, for example?

The real cal howard said:
Like I said, type 1 and type 2. And I fully believe there's levels of acausality (just like everything else), just not too many types. Does Charmander have the same level of fire manipulation as Eleonore von Wittenburg, for example?
Having types of an ability helps index things better

@PaChi

Tbf, this is a stomp anyway, unless Lilith or Arceus end up needing a CRT, so the derail isn't a huge problem

Kaltias said:
@PaChi

Tbf, this is a stomp anyway, unless Lilith or Arceus end up needing a CRT, so the derail isn't a huge problem
Oh. It is a stomp? Do go on, please. I havent read the above comments.

To sum this up.

Arceus doesn't have type 2 conceptual manipulation so he cannot bypass Tiamat's type 5 acausality and on top of that Tiamat resists type 3 conceptual manipulation, the kind Arceus has.

It'll take some time due to Arceus encompassing a much larger multiverse, but Tiamat's erasure will eventually cover it, whether by it expanding outwards or she travels across Arceus's multiverse to cover the distance.

@CP. Has Tiamat shown the inability to be affected?
You're in luck. I actually happened to have been skimming through Tokyo Babel walkthroughs and there's this. Definitely type 5 acausality.

Tiamat upscales from God.

I'm talking about abstraction, bud. What was shown for type 5 kinda doesn't matter to Arceus when the llama is beyond causality as well (alongside every immeasurable being).

@The real cal howard Tendou Setsuna, the guy who was fighting God had immeasurable speed. Also being able to move beyond linear time =/= transcending causality, otherwise every character with immeasurable speed has type 5 acausality.

@Schnee One Tiamat.

@Shadow. You know well that I don't find type 5 acausality to be a thing. Also, keep in mind that Arceus stomped God in a previous thread.

Since then it's no longer assumed Arceus can destroy concepts, only create, and God's type 5 acausality wasn't even factored there, it's outdated really.

Regardless it's outdated.

Also i am going off what's currently in place now, for now type 5 acausality is a thing, you can argue about it in the other thread to get it changed, until then don't think Arceus is gonna be affecting Tiamat.

Arceus hasn't been able to be assumed to destroy concepts ever though.
Looks at Tiamat-Lilith's profile*

Looks at laundry list of her abilities and feats*

Keeps note that about the current shenanigans with Poke Gods' revisions*

My final unbiased verdict is basically personified by this gif:

Stomp
"Kore Wa Stompu Desu Ga?"

For literally the sake of Arceus, please don't. Arceus and fellow dragon friends already taking a lot of heat recently. I don't see any way how Arceus can get a feasible chance to even touch Lilith, much less incap or kill her.

By all means, it's more of a Stomp than a close unanimously vote for one side.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Regardless it's outdated.

Also i am going off what's currently in place now, for now type 5 acausality is a thing, you can argue about it in the other thread to get it changed, until then don't think Arceus is gonna be affecting Tiamat.
Okay, even if Arceus kept all those abilities and the revisions didn't take place, I don't see how Lilith is prevented from taking over Arceus's existence or just literally thinking him out of existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back