• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiamat-bae stomps. Type 1 abstracts embodying type 2 concepts are above Arceus's paygrade when his conceptual is type 3 and she resists conceptual manipulation.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Tiamat-bae stomps. Type 1 abstracts embodying type 2 concepts are above Arceus's paygrade when his conceptual is type 3 and she resists conceptual manipulation.
It does not take Arceus to kill Lilith, it just needs to use Multiversal BFR and so Lilith gets lost in a maze of over 300 million Universes

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Well then, I say Tiamat erases and tanks Arceus's stuff via resistance to conceptual manipulation.
How Many Universes Can Lilith Affect With Conceptual Manipulation? Because if it's much smaller than 300 million I do not see it severely affecting Arceus at all

Tiamat has type 5 acausality so arceus needs some type 2 concept hax or higher dimensionsal hax to even affect her.

Don't think that gonna work on someone who transcends cause and effect.

As for her abstract status she is a type 1 who embodies a type 3 concept as she is the very concept of an "omnipotent" god that can grant any wish, regardless of how unjust, unfair, or nonsensical it seems.

Also her being like the multiverse itself, and defying her, means defying the multiverse itself.

It does not take Arceus to kill Lilith, it just needs to use Multiversal BFR and so Lilith gets lost in a maze of over 300 million Universes

Doesn't send her outside the multiverse so she can come back.

How Many Universes Can Lilith Affect With Conceptual Manipulation? Because if it's much smaller than 300 million I do not see it severely affecting Arceus at all

She can erase Arceus, it would just take her some time since the multiverse Arceus embodies is larger.

Been meaning to ask this, what does succ even mean?

Also tiamat is above countless multiverse level, the scaling goes: Tiamat with lilith>tiamat with original lilith>tiamat=god>metatron=countless multiverse level.

Arceus is still way stronger though but doesn't matter when he can't even affect her.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Don't think that gonna work on someone who transcends cause and effect.
As for her abstract status she is a type 1 who embodies a type 3 concept as she is the very concept of an "omnipotent" god that can grant any wish, regardless of how unjust, unfair, or nonsensical it seems.

Also her being like the multiverse itself, and defying her, means defying the multiverse itself.
I will updated her Conceptual Manipulation Type to limit confusion

Why's it being argued that Arceus can't defy the multiverse?

Type 5 acausality is wanked af. Anyone who's immeasurable or acausal bypasses it.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Tiamat has type 5 acausality so arceus needs some type 2 concept hax or higher dimensionsal hax to even affect her.
I agree.

The real cal howard said:
Why's it being argued that Arceus can't defy the multiverse?
Type 5 acausality is wanked af. Anyone who's immeasurable or acausal bypasses it.
Even without that type 5 acausality, Tiamat also has type 1 abstract existence and resists conceptual manipulation.

Not necessarely.

And you need a pretty potent acusality to rival it.

Honestly, someone should just make a CTR about type 5 acausality, what can bypass it and what not.

Which is ironic that I'm stating this since I was the one to propose for thsi type of acausality to be a thing in the first place.

There shouldn't be a type 4 acausality. There should only be two types: time paradox immunity and acausality.

In the original thread, the whole CT was supposed to be type 1, but it got rejected afterwise.

And if she is a type 2 concept, Arceus being a type 1 abstract doesn't matter much.

As I read the title, I started imagining how somewhere in this world, a twisted mind saw this thread and took a pen and a piece of paper to give birth to some kind of abominatio creation I dare not speak of.

Type 5 acuausality does indeed need further explanations, the acausality page right now just says affecting them normally is almost impossible or something like that, but it needs to explain how they can be affected.

Regardless of that though arceus can only create concepts not destroy them, so he still can't kill tiamat even without the acausality stuff, tiamat is a multiversal concept.

Btw, how's she gonna keep her concept of an omnipotent god when a god that's stronger than her is right in front of her? It defies the notion of her existence in that case. She can't be all powerful when there's someone more powerful

There shouldn't be a type 4 acausality. There should only be two types: time paradox immunity and acausality.
You should make a thread about it since this is pretty major. Granted, I somewhat agree with this.

FateAlbane said:
As I read the title, I started imagining how somewhere in this world, a twisted mind saw this thread and took a pen and a piece of paper to give birth to some kind of abominatio creation I dare not speak of.
It unironically sounds like something that could happen in some mythology.

Another thing:

Being yourself a type 5 acausal doesn't necessarily mean you can interact with other type 5s, but whatever.

FateAlbane said:
Welcome to Zach's mind.

"Through me the way is to the city dolent;

Through me the way is to eternal dole;

Through me the way among the people lost.

All hope abandon, ye who enter in!"

-Inscription in front of Zach's mind

Theoricaly, Type 5 acausality is broken, you are immune to any attack which use cause and effect (basically everything), all the four acausal stuff still use cause and effect, Type 1/2/3/4 acausality mean nothing.

Doesn't good enough Concept or Law Manip actually work on Type 5?

Or is it only Smurfness Shenanigans to bypass it at that point?

FateAlbane said:
Doesn't good enough Concept or Law Manip actually work on Type 5?
People have different opinions on this.

But Kaltias believes that Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation can since, you know, trascendence over reality and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back