• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm almost positive no character in fiction actually has type 5 acausality. I know that there's several characters on the site but I can promise you it's not the theoretical type 5.

Can I see Lilith's stuff for acausality?

"Trascending causality" isn't enough for type 5, on its own (Unless you want to tell me that Homura Akemi in her second key is a type 5 acausal)

FateAlbane said:
Doesn't good enough Concept or Law Manip actually work on Type 5?
Or is it only Smurfness Shenanigans to bypass it at that point?
Feats of affecting them and a good Conceptual Manipulation of at least Type 2 are what affected, FateAlbane.

I am not sure Law Manip will have effect, to be honest.

I think another thread should be made clarifying type 5 acausality or even acausality in general, cause all the discussion is really just derailing this one.

The real cal howard said:
I'm almost positive no character in fiction actually has type 5 acausality. I know that there's several characters on the site but I can promise you it's not the theoretical type 5.
Tier 1-A and above transcend the law and system of Causality. Originally, it was supposed to be for them only.

But now Daedric Princes, Tokyo Babel 2-Bs, A bunch of Warhammer characters who aren't 1-A, The Transcendence, and a bunch of other guys have type 5

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
But now Daedric Princes, Tokyo Babel 2-Bs, A bunch of Warhammer characters who aren't 1-A, The Transcendence, and a bunch of other guys have type 5
Daedric Princes, I can understand, given Matt. And even then...

But I'm sure no one else does have it truly.

The Transcendence has some complicated stuff and it's stated it transcends the concept of change but still changes... or something. It's under revision anyway

The real cal howard said:
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Daedric Princes, I can understand, given Matt. And even then...
But I'm sure no one else does have it truly.
Feats and CRT, that have accepted them to have it, happen, The real cal howard!

Arceus can slap around concepts. He doesn't need to conceptually delete her if he can just flick her head off due to that fact.

Yeah, type 3 abstracts of type 3 concepts. If she's type 1 (abstract), that's a different story.

I don't think any non 1-As are type 1 concepts.

She does have type 5, so decapitation wouldn't be lethal.

>Regenerationn (Low-Mid)

Rofl. I expected mid godly or even high godly.

Smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back