• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How about outside time? 'cause I'm pretty sure Arceus transcends the concept.

Archie Gods also transcends Time and the Sword can effect them, finishing the Ancient Walkers off. While not a direct confirmation to your question, it was the only magical item in that story arc the Ancient Walkers and Aurora couldn't possibly see to prevent the demise of the Ancient Walkers.

Tbf, the Ancient Walkers were already dying by that point, but it's not like they were weakened by infinity so it barely matters unless you factor in several other things that I'm not qualified enough to know about.

Tbf, the Ancient Walkers were already dying by that point, but it's not like they were weakened by infinity so it barely matters unless you factor in several other things that I'm not qualified enough to know about.

Yeah, they were already dying. But, it couldn't have been from just accessing the Zone of Silence. After Master(Master Emerald) Mogul mortally wounded the Ancient Walkers, the Zone of Silence was accessed 2 times. 4 times, when you included Ixis Naugus getting out. But Power Ring BFR and Ultra Sonic BFR didn't cause the Ancient Walkers to die and there is no implications they were hurt by those incidences.

Last edited:
Back