• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ElixirBlue

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Sally has the SoA

Sally is at Low 2-C. Arceus is at 2-B (necessary to mention)

Speed Equalized

Did something change with the profiles to make the previous Low 2-C vs 2-B matchup invalidated?

Absolutely nothing with the match itself (Link here: Hello)

Chipmunk Waifu:

Llama god: 3 (Arceus0x, StrymULTRA, GyroNutz)

Ness McQueen: 8 (Ned the outer god, sanicspood, Gilad Hyperstar, Theuser789, Maverick Zero X, Sadistic Sleuth, Popted2, Zeifyl)

image0.png

image1.jpg

Last edited:
arceus erases.
has all of the abilities of the creation trio which include anti matter manipulation. time manipulation which dialga can use to put people into a time loop.
has palkias spatial distortions and ability to erase things from existence.
not only that but arceus should be able to negate anything she throws at him.

she cant do anything to him, even if she has the range it shouldnt even work on arceus, this is a stomp.

she cant do anything to him, even if she has the range it shouldnt even work on arceus, this is a stomp.

Why can't she do anything to him? I disagree, from what I know of the character and what was discussed in the pervious thread but I like to know your reasoning.

(The Icicle Plate turns him into an ice type, making him immune to Sheer Cold, and is immune to paralysis, poison, burns, freezing, binding, powders, and being seeded with the Zap, Toxic, Flame, Icicle, Spooky, and Meadow plate respectively) no stunning

(The Icicle Plate turns him into an ice type, making him immune to Sheer Cold, and is immune to paralysis, poison, burns, freezing, binding, powders, and being seeded with the Zap, Toxic, Flame, Icicle, Spooky, and Meadow plate respectively) no stunning
The stunning is 2-A

First of all 2-A stunning is not a thing abilities work based on resistances which are separate from ap similar to all hax the one named Enerjak doesn't resist.

Dimensionality also factors in when dealing with Hax and Resistances

her page doesnt show 2-A range or 2-A stunning unless i see feats that should justify against the page says.
Second she doesnt resist bfr

arceus time stops, nothing shows she can resist arceus time stop on arceus level. arceus has 2-A time stop via being upscaled from dialga.

the sword also doesnt seem to be able to negate or resist any form of soul manipulation on the level of arceus.
upscaling from mon like gengar who can rip and seal souls aswell as other ghost pokemon.
Arceus can also use roar of time to put her an infinite time loop which you didnt refute above.

God, do you even know anything about sonic? A) The sword's draining is passive. B) She would drain arceus and then arceus would one shot her before it finally gets drained, making this an incon

God, do you even know anything about sonic? A) The sword's draining is passive. B) She would drain arceus and then arceus would one shot her before it finally gets drained, making this an incon
no need to be toxic with that question, i know alot about sonic but who reads the archie comics they are actually awful.
can i see evidence that the sword draining is passive?

arceus can also nullify power drain and life drain via the plates. there are actually some plates it shouldnt effect unless i see evidence the sword drain is passive.
you also seem to fully ignore the fact that i stated arceus can stop time and nothing on the profile states it negates time stop or nullifies it.

arceus can just nullify via the plates tho, all 16 plates allows him to nullify any power and aspect of his power

Does it let him nullify absorption from a weapon that has absorb from a character who can overpower other forms of absorption?

Sally's sword shit has the range of a 2-A, so it can affect Arceus, apparently.
but how does the range equate to what it can effect? no one answered me on how the absorption works on arceus or how the absorption was passive like someone tried to claim above

Back