• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Live Action One Piece Discussion Thread

I would but I don't have access to my fandom account anymore(Long story don't ask).
If you create a new Fandom account named the same as your old one, but with a 2 at the end, I can rename your account here to the same username afterwards.

Just popping in to mention that the live action Devil Fruits only give a weakness to seawater (“don’t bother, it’s seawater”) and that Luffy was immobilized by Arlong merely splashing him with it.
I'm pretty sure this is a thing in the actual anime.

Devil Fruit users were always only weak to sea water not fresh water.

I'm pretty sure this is a thing in the actual anime.

Devil Fruit users were always only weak to sea water not fresh water.
Really? I didn’t know that but, um, wouldn’t that mean both the sandbox and the anime profiles should clarify that?

Really? I didn’t know that but, um, wouldn’t that mean both the sandbox and the anime profiles should clarify that?
I might actually be wrong. I could’ve sworn i remembered seeing Luffy panicking when he fell into water but then realizing it didn’t paralyze him.

But when i searched it up to double check I found mixed results so maybe i'm just full of it

The showrunners seem to want 12 seasons.

mierda,if that happens,then they are gonna really want to make one piece full series,but just a reminder,one piece is now in his final arc,and the live action has now alot of story that is not a ''mystery''or something.

I'm sure he vomited it all up,

Although I'm sure that in more logical situations, the effect would kill you anyway.

I mean if you drink enough poison to kill an elephant, vomiting it up won’t help you, it will already be in your blood stream.

So he got super poisoned, fell unconscious then threw up what he didn’t already ingest, but was fighting like nothing happened like 10 minutes later. Built differently.

Adding to this, when he listened in for Kuro’s steps to hit him around a pillar.

This show was peak btw
Will add that to the blog as well
I mean if you drink enough poison to kill an elephant, vomiting it up won’t help you, it will already be in your blood stream.

So he got super poisoned, fell unconscious then threw up what he didn’t already ingest, but was fighting like nothing happened like 10 minutes later. Built differently.
Indeed correct you're already far gone by that point so Luffy definitely gets this resistance

Will add that to the blog as well

Indeed correct you're already far gone by that point so Luffy definitely gets this resistance
Should probably add limited Attack Reflection too for the cannon ball and bullet feats, as well as Air Manip for inflating himself, same as his manga self.

And idk if it’s accelerated development or not, but he went from doing no damage to Arlong initially to beating him to his knees in their first fight.

Should probably add limited Attack Reflection too for the cannon ball and bullet feats, as well as Air Manip for inflating himself, same as his manga self.

And idk if it’s accelerated development or not, but he went from doing no damage to Arlong initially to beating him to his knees in their first fight.
He definitely damaged Arlong before at baratie at least enough to be an annoyance to him, he just got outclassed and Arlong was using sea water against him

And I suppose it could work as that

Dunno if this is something that should be added to his standard tactics or not but another thing i noticed is that Luffy pretty much always starts with gum gum pistol, like every single time

I don't want to imagine how many things could be changed in season 2.
as we know, the characters can die, the characters do not have the same personality and the same logic of events.
Basically, it is possible that Wapol could have its final form or something like that.

He definitely damaged Arlong before at baratie at least enough to be an annoyance to him, he just got outclassed and Arlong was using sea water against him

And I suppose it could work as that
Not necessarily, luffy was getting overwhelmed a bit at first but he seemed to be getting a “second wind” before arlong splashed sea water on him

Back