• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Live Action One Piece Discussion Thread

The last one tho....
jojo-hmm.gif

im being deadass when i say i genuinely believe that theres a little more than a 50% chance that crocodile was deadass born a woman.

like i seriously think its one of the most likely theories we have.

Deadass.

F49UDvrXEAE-2Jy

mommy croco theories
Well, it does seem to further heavily imply that Crocodile is transgendered, but why do people think that he used to be Luffy's mother because of that?

Also, is the guy with a green hood Dragon, or somebody else?

What about calculating the Shockwave instead?

If that's even possible 🤔 seems like that'll be more tricky to do with real life feats kinda but 🤷‍♂️

Also while i get the idea behind using the width of the square for thickness, technically there's a moment when arlong is getting blown through the floors and we can see the full thickness of the floor for a moment
I edited the blog using the thickness of arlong since he's about the same thickness as the floor height

ah I'd figured we'd have him at base subsonic for fighting Kuro who could perception blitz nami and several others like zoro
thing is Luffy never did manage to hit him while he was moving that fast and mostly cornered him in close combat. While Kuro would have the speed, Luffy never managed to hit him properly during that

I did watch OP as it was coming out weekly in the past but I stopped at the arc with Carrot, suffered from extreme burnout after dressrosa after years of watching weekly.

The current stuff looks good and the live action was pretty fun so maybe I can get back into it its just a lot😭😭

Back