• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Liu Kang vs Azwel

His Ultimate Edge can destroy a country and since SC takes place in Germany he would be I tyhink 2 Teratons

Knowing Azwel he probably just starts off with an overly grandiose speech about how Liu Kang is a false idol and Azwel is the one who will guide mankind to a better future.

Okay so I think God Liu has this by being able to resist most of hax such as soulhax and corruption (scaling to Raiden's powers which was permanently given to Liu), plus he can counter his contact based abilities through sheer range (unless they're projectiles) and instant teleportation. Let's not forget that he's much more combat experienced and can take the first hit when this guy starts mocking him. Azwel doesn't seem to be the overconfident type either so he's going to take him seriously after that, but overall Liu has this in the bag.

Azwell in this form starts with BFR. How strong is Liu Kang's resistance to Madness Manipulation?

He instantly teleports both of you to Astral Chaos. Liu Kang's Soul Resistance is planetary, however, here we have an entire real that is large enough to fit Jupiter in it that can drive you made by targeting your soul. So I don't think Liu's Planetary Soul Resistance holds up here.

We are never given a timeframe, it's just stated that weaker souls are denied the right to exist and whatnot. Issue is that everyone sent to Astral Chaos canonically can resist its effects for years like Cassandra and Siegfried and usually have special equipment to protect them like...well...Cassandra or Sophitia.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
He instantly teleports both of you to Astral Chaos. Liu Kang's Soul Resistance is planetary, however, here we have an entire real that is large enough to fit Jupiter in it that can drive you made by targeting your soul. So I don't think Liu's Planetary Soul Resistance holds up here.
What's the population?

All we know is that there are "countless" souls in there. I know I asked on the VSBW Discord and they told me that the potency would depend on the realm's size.

Since Potency is derived from numbers, not necessarily range it ultimately it depends on the number of souls that it states.

Not sure how I feel about hearing "Countless" and assuming it's above 7.7 Billion.

The issue is that seeing as it's an entire realm, no matter the number of people that enter at one time, it should be able to effect all of them at once.

Also, thanks to Amy's storyline Azwel is going to get a buff in terms of abilities.

I didn't disagree with that, I just don't agree with the realm size and the word countless means it has enough to overpower planetary resistance

Like what? I can close and put it on hold for now.

So do you agree or disagree that it bypasses the resistance or not? lol

It'll be a bit. But just to tell you what's coming. Azwel is gonna get an orb in which he can make you fight a physical illusion version of himself and at the same time drain your power, as well as knock you unconscious and erase any memory you had of facing him. But you can put this on hold for a bit.

Schnee One said:
I didn't disagree with that, I just don't agree with the realm size and the word countless means it has enough to overpower planetary resistance

Like what? I can close and put it on hold for now.
I don't

If you don't disagree with my reasoning, then you would have to agree seeing as a realm large enough to hold Jupiter, and if we fill the entire realm with humans, then you agree that they'd be effected all at once. My reasoning had nothing to do with the word countless.

Back