• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Liu Kang vs Azwel

Dragonmasterxyz said:
All we know is that there are "countless" souls in there. I know I asked on the VSBW Discord and they told me that the potency would depend on the realm's size.

I knew you'd pull that quote. Schnee, read your post beforehand. I was answering your question of known population. Context is everything.

The issue is that countless was not my argument for it bypassing the resistance at all. I only brought up countless to answer your question. My argument was something else entirely.

Then what was the argument that it bypasses Liu Kings resistance? Because Realm size doesn't mean anything, population does.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
The issue is that seeing as it's an entire realm, no matter the number of people that enter at one time, it should be able to effect all of them at once.
^You flat out said that you don't disagree with this.

Yes, I don't disagree with it.

I do disagree with assuming that all of the souls that passed into the Realm is automatically higher then Planetary Resistance

What? This does not make sense.

If you agree that even if the realm is filled up, everyone should be equally affected, then if you are unaffected by the realm you should have said resistance. The realm's potency does not change. It's not one without the other. I'll make a thread for realm sizes later.

No...I stated that if you fill the realm up all at once, everything in there should be haxed.

Seeing as souls are human sized if Malfested or Cassandra are anything to go by (souls who were denied the right to exist and thus were driven mad and corrupted) and if Astral Chaos can fit Jupiter along with other planets in it, I mean....

That assumes that the Realm is filled to the absolute peak

You can fill a Realm by introducing millions of souls into it, but that doesn't beat planetary resistance.

How do Souls fill the Realm? Does everyone in the normal world die and go to it?

The assumption that you agreed with is based upon the room is completely filled at once. It doesn't matter how they are introduced, just that they all pop in at once. If Astral Chaos was filled to the brim all at once, it would still hax the entire group of people that entered as this is something that happens to anything that enters the realm.

Oh, I get it, you were saying that it doesn't matter how many are in it, he can still manipulate it, I focused on the fact that he can do it all at once.

Honestly, Astral Chaos is weird as it is hard to decipher what they mean by "weak souls". Like do they mean "Weak spirits", "weak people", etc? Like Malfested still have souls, but they are still driven mad and corrupted, same for Original Timeline Cassandra...They don't specify as we see literal souls and actual people.....i.e it's vague as hell as to what they mean. Along with the fact that all souls taken by Soul Edge and anything sealed by Soul Calibur are sent directly to Astral Chaos. Astral Chaos is also called the Mental Place....ugh...it's frustrating....

******* Belkans.

If it's that vague though then like I said I don't know if we can assume it's above planetary

This is ultimately completely irrelevant though because Azwel just yeet a Liu Kang there

Well how fast would it take for Liu Kang to go mad? If there is a certain period of time before it happens he could maybe dimension hop out of there

I answered your question already, it is never given a timeframe. The only ones we are given a timeframe for are those who notably resists Soul Edge's power or have special attire and equipment made to counter Soul Edge. Most Malfested we see in Soul Calibur have already been maddened by Astral Chaos. If it works like Soul Edge's powers (which it is Soul Edge's realm) then it should be nigh instantaneous.

Ah sorry. Well if this proves to be too much of a stomp we can always switch it over to Nightmare. Azwel seems to be able to win right off the bat then if he bfrs and his foe goes instantly insane from it

Back