• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Little Red Riding Hood Vs Ouroboros

Alright, I'm...gonna have to go with Inconclusive. Ouroboros existing before all concepts were created and having Omnilock means that it has a similar level of existence to Red, and Red seems to have the more potent abilities buuuuut...Ouroboros resists things hecca fast and hecca strong and considering most of her powers seem like Reality Warping or Probability Manipulation, the Snek God actually won't be too affected because over the course of it's existence, it's body...gained serious resistance to those kinda powers overall thanks to his ridiculous Reactive Evolution. And then Ouroboros...doesn't seem to be able to harm Red either due to how much she transcends a lot...so they'll just be sitting around eternally trying to use their most powerful abilities getting...seemingly nowhere and...then it becomes awkward. It's a stalemate.

Okay fine stop bothering me.

The person who made the thread can't vote on the thread, but inconclusive for reasons above.

To expand on that, if I have time, Ouro has some really overpowered Life and Death Manipulation, allowing him to completely remove immortality by dictating the difference between life and death on even a spiritual level, basically meaning Red's immortalities can't help as much as they should be capable of. As for her regen, well "End All Fang" can erase her completely from existence and nullifying regen, so that is going to be a real edge. A lot of her useful abilities, too, Ouro has resistances (or can form resistances to), meaning she's not having a lot of luck. Whilst she has a lot of good abilities to her name, many can be countered by Ouro and his forcefields, so I feel they don't quite hold water.

EDIT: As for her luck, cheating and "badassery" related abilities, Ouro's mathematical manipulation can mainpulate probability on a grant scale, so this sneaky ability is easily countered. Both also appear to have a form of intangibility/non-corporealness, but seeing how "after a while, Ouroboros' powers are capable of forcefully bypassing and destroying a being on every level of existence", I think he holds a definitive edge.

So a possibly late vote for Ouro.

@Lucky Well... in her high 2-A form she doesn't even have immortality in fact she isn't even death,alive,undead or amortal. She transcend life and death.

Hmm, true, but that doesn't help her out in many other fields. Plus, she can be erased on many different levels by "End All Fang", and... well erasure is by no means limited to living things, thus even transcending live and death isn't the best defence. Plus, seeing how he can eventually "bypassing and destroying a being on every level of existence", there is just more to counter this.

Hmm, how does Ouro's level of mathematics manipulation work on immunities?

(to elaborate, an immunity could be seen as a 0% chance of success, but this is still a probabilitiy, thus susceptible).

I suppose that isn't something that can be bypassed then. So... considering she isn't alive enough to be considered killable, and doesn't exist enough to be considered erasable, this leaves the good, old-fashioned method of a KO. Considering the focus on durability possessed by Ouro, the fact that if he is eventually hit he will adapt to such a situation, and his mathematics manipulation is a big help, I can see Ouro being more likely than Red to bring about a KO.

EDIT: Heck, I also overlooked the existence of Final Reality. It seems pretty spooky, but... other than giving it a "speed advantage", I guess it wouldn't do anything especially cool, unless it heightens AP.

It's not stated what types of adaption manipulation she possesses, so it's hard to quantify that, but even without it, Ouro still holds some advantages.

"but, I think [this probaility side is] more a sub-type exclusive to Ouro [...] Ouro's profile's weird. It has abilities within the reason, so they technically are seen as umbrella rather than the true ability on it own."

This would mean even then, the abilities wouldn't be identical. I guess you could say Ouro has a more glorified version.

LuckyEmile said:
It's not stated what types of adaption manipulation she possesses, so it's hard to quantify that, but even without it, Ouro still holds some advantages.
They both has reactive Evo tho

No idea why you said that like that, it doesn't match with the comment. Plus, see full comment post-edit.

Also, Red seemingly has baseless Reactive Evolution, which makes one more resistant. Meanwhile, if Ouro's is harmed, he will "immediately make sure to evolve to be practically immune to whatever harmed it in the first place", with even powerful abilities being subject to this. Thus Ouro's has greater RE.

I never considered a K.O. lel.

Usually this is the level of being haxxed to death :p

But in that case, it seems Ouroboros may be able to take it.

Back