• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

List an unfair passive ability

Whatever the frick SCP-682 is. Somehow, someone gave an emo crocodile passive adaptation or something and now he's one of the most OP sonuva bitches ever.

Which characters has no name? Because as I said, even nonexistent creatures can't run away from it? And this includes NEP 2 users?
Also talking about resistances, he negs them all of it.

As I am saying, it is NLF and it is not.

Lastly, for abstract level, this has no escape either. DT... give up
NLF. Where are his layers? Why would all names from SCP being his equal to all names in fiction being his?

Which characters has no name? Because as I said, even nonexistent creatures can't run away from it? And this includes NEP 2 users?
Also talking about resistances, he negs them all of it.

As I am saying, it is NLF and it is not.

Lastly, for abstract level, this has no escape either. DT... give up
Arceus’s true form has no actual name and every name that we use is more a description for its place in the cosmology. Hell depending on how it works it wouldn’t work on the avatar which is merely called Arceus and doesn’t seem to have a actual name either

also yeah what are the layers for its resistence neg

Arceus’s true form has no actual name and every name that we use is more a description for its place in the cosmology. Hell depending on how it works it wouldn’t work on the avatar which is merely called Arceus and doesn’t seem to have a actual name either

Arcues is low 1-C and the guy is high 1-A, have fun

I want to understand, but I can't, mind rephrasing your sentence to better form?

Passive Fate Manipulation
Fallout Equestria really made me come to hate it.

Resistance to fate manipulation is so damn common idk if this is really unfair ability or not.

I find it absurdly annoying not so much because of what it is, but the trigger for it to start kicking in.

So i write a character with the same power as his and the same tier then put each in a versus. What would happen? This kinda thing only applies for SCP
Like SCP-3930 for example, being even more nonexistent than SCP-5935-1 but just being a causal void swim for the gecko.

Resistance this power is single handed the most unfair other passives are obvious, power null, mind hax, death hax, plot hax, EE etc. These types of characters are the ones that join the one percent in the top ten strongest lists. But then Knack beats the Culexus Assassin with easy, characters with intangibility incon or beat pretty much anyone who can’t touch them same with TD, NEP, AE, HD, BD and invulnerability they just can’t be hurt because you can’t effect them these powers just mean they resist until proven otherwise pretty much.

Resistance this power is single handed the most unfair other passives are obvious, power null, mind hax, death hax, plot hax, EE etc. These types of characters are the ones that join the one percent in the top ten strongest lists. But then Knack beats the Culexus Assassin with easy, characters with intangibility incon or beat pretty much anyone who can’t touch them same with TD, NEP, AE, HD, BD and invulnerability they just can’t be hurt because you can’t effect them these powers just mean they resist until proven otherwise pretty much.
The Ol Knick Knack gate.

Pretty simple, what are the most unfair passive ability that you can think of?

For an example:
Existence Erasure just because you've looked at them once
Passive plot manipulation like gilgamesh unwritten and passive social influencing(if any character has that).

Silver Aura from Ragna Crimson.

Not on the site yet, but, it has passive Power Null(layered), Low-High regeneration negation(also layered), and instant death durability negation that shatters the opponent into a million pieces. Which is also layered.

Turns out, its true name isn't whatever humans give it, so yes, it also gets nullified.

Its layers are the amount of aleph numbers this hierarchy has.

Back