• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

List an unfair passive ability

Welp, we are saying in case it is high 1-A vs high 1-A battle unless the opponent has no name... which is in fiction well impossible?

Welp, we are saying in case it is high 1-A vs high 1-A battle unless the opponent has no name... which is in fiction well impossible?
I know characters with resistance to having their names used against them. Also characters without a name. And, as shown, also characters who just operate on a more abstract level. (even if all of those not in that tier) The smurfness is really the main issue.

Which characters has no name? Because as I said, even nonexistent creatures can't run away from it? And this includes NEP 2 users?
Also talking about resistances, he negs them all of it.

As I am saying, it is NLF and it is not.

Lastly, for abstract level, this has no escape either. DT... give up

Which characters has no name? Because as I said, even nonexistent creatures can't run away from it? And this includes NEP 2 users?

As I am saying, it is NLF and it is not.

But can it neg this?

Some Touhou gods have no name (in their primordial form or whatever kids call it these days).

If that weren't smurf, that would be debatable.

It's not abstract level, it's more abstract than concepts level.

Pretty sure her AE type 1 is more combined with NEP 2. Therefore, it is assumed to have no name. As I said, even NEP 2 users has no run out of this

DT, gib auf

Pretty sure her AE type 1 is more combined with NEP 2. Therefore, it is assumed to have no name. As I said, even NEP 2 users has no run out of this

DT, gib auf
It's not a question of the degree of nonexistence, though, but of whether they have a name. This are not just nonexistent entities. This are specifically nameless nonexistent entities.
And they are not nameless due to being nonexistent either. Other way around. Since they have no name they are nonexistent.

Mhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, now this clears up some stuff. The smurfness is actually really the main issue.

Passive Plot Manipulation.

The existence of yourself is enough to spin the entire reality and plot around yourself.
You are the main character of every story and narrative you invade. The world comforts to your expectations and gives you the strongest skill so you can win, people commit CIS when they almost beat you, and enemy becomes friend because of your so-called "charisma."

Passive Plot Manipulation.

The existence of yourself is enough to spin the entire reality and plot around yourself.
You are the main character of every story and narrative you invade. The world comforts to your expectations and gives you the strongest skill so you can win, people commit CIS when they almost beat you, and enemy becomes friend because of your so-called "charisma."
Resist to plot and resistance negation in case it fails gg

Yall forget the fact that TD type 3 is already smurf hax because it has technically speaking immunity to every hax (if we apply NLF here)

Yall forget the fact that TD type 3 is already smurf hax because it has technically speaking immunity to every hax (if we apply NLF here)
Welp time for me to bring in the nerf hammer

AFBA5-D42-F6-F9-4-AEF-9771-18-AF3-B841-B58.png

tbf, any passive hax is ******* annoying to deal with, especially if it's instant
It’s why resistance is important

Especially the passive aura hax

it’s the reason why hxh is unmatchable (except gon who doesn’t use it in-character) a lot of times because passive nen crush or bleach with passive reiatsu crush.

In Doctor Who there was a Entity that could passively become your opposite and constantly tried to turn all of existence against you, to the point that it rewrote itself to become one of the writers of its own existence on a meta level.

Also the Meme that make you stupid is ******* broke

Talking About Passive there is a character who has good Passive to bas his profile is still not completed.

Like he has TD2, Acasuality type 1 & 4 from Physiology

His passives are freezing the future where his fundamental concepts are getting attacked and the future of world he is in getting Destroyed.

The future that getting freezed by his Power works on normal logical infinite possibilities and illogical contradictory Infinite possibilities.

Because of this acasuality type 1 which protects him from past attacks and future freezing abilities which protects him from future he is almost night invisible. TD2 and Acasuality type 4 are just extras.

Back