• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Linx Rifelson (Gyrohem) vs Altair (Re:Creators)

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
If Altair is posing a threat to Reinhard of all people right now on the main wikia, I think it's safe to say this battle may be pretty good.

Linx

vs

Altair

Rules:

• Final Form Epilogue Linx vs Strengthened by the Audience Altair.
  • Speed equalized.
  • In-character.
  • Win by whatever they would do in-character to win.
  • Other than those, Standard Battle Assumptions apply.
Music:

Neutral Battle Music

Linx's Battle Music

Altair's Battle Music

Score:

Linx: 1

Altair: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Altair ReCreators
NewLinxRifelson

It seems that you've made Linx with the ability to counter and negate just about everything Altair throws at him. (Both are Low 2-C, so they're equivalent in terms of power, but Linx can destroy hax, so I'm going with him.)

The hax negation was made months before I even knew about Altair, soo...

Also you should see the crap in the Reinhard thread. Like, despite the seemingly not plenty amount of abilities Altair has, she can do a lot with them (She even defeated REINHARD of all people!).

P.S: Linx never uses his haxxy abilities unless it's a life or death situation. He's also kinda like Goku in a way in the epilogue where he allows his opponents to be the best they can be (I mean, can you blame him though? He's basically the strongest Supernatural at this point other than maybe Kiir and if someone could have a similar amount of Willpower as him).

Not to sound rude, but I don't understand why you have to contradict my votes on every thread. There's nothing wrong with them, and the thread you mentioned in question isn't very reliable (the memers practically ruined it).

I didn't contract your vote, I just didn't put it yet (I did now tho). XP

Also true. The meat of the discussion is more in the middle towards the end of the vs thread. .-.

Obviously not, cuz then he's like, infinitely infinite of infinity above Altair at that point. XP

(They were using 6-B Reinhard and Low 7-C Altair btw)

Lmao yup. I still think everyone ships Reinhard and BB though .-.

Back