• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Link vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can resurrect all he wants but still the head shot will kill him since his regen can't support brain damage.

Yhwach also has several forms of intangibility,immortality including type 8 for reishi which is essentially energy,and at least High regen scaling from Gerard.

Yeah.

Also, why does Link have TPI rather than full blown Acausality? The Triforce has a very accurate showing of Acausality, given that both, the members of the Adult Timeline and the members of the Child Timeline having their pieces, despite the Child Timeline talking place before Ganon broke it into pieces.

Frantzy12 said:
He can resurrect all he wants but still the head shot will kill him since his regen can't support brain damage.
Yhwach also has several forms of intangibility,immortality including type 8 for reishi which is essentially energy,and at least High regen scaling from Gerard.
Immotality, not just resurrection

Sealing

His resurrection supports submersion in lava, so there's that.

Also, Low Mid can indeed come back from brain damage.

From what I seen this sealing worked on an evil entity called Demise and it only works on evil? ,Yhwach also has fate manipulation to resurrect himself and choosing suitable outcomes.

The real cal howard said:
Yeah.
Also, why does Link have TPI rather than full blown Acausality? The Triforce has a very accurate showing of Acausality, given that both, the members of the Adult Timeline and the members of the Child Timeline having their pieces, despite the Child Timeline talking place before Ganon broke it into pieces.
Link could get it via song of storms. When just learning a song gives you an OP ability.

Yhwach isn't evil at all in any way.I'd like to see anything that indicates it works on non evil entities?

In the context of Bleach the Shinigami were the evil ones and the Quincy were just exterminated simply cause they naturally erase souls.

Categories: Characters Bleach Male Characters Manga Characters Villain Characters Evil Characters Antagonists Primary Antagonists

I do not know if it stops existence erasure, he has regen via The Viability and the way it functions is it constantly regenerates from the energy or matter in the area essentially making him unkillable.This ability was stated to be unable to be turned off.

The Miracle regen will allow him to do the same as well but he gets stronger each time.

Not really considering he nulled the effects of Ichibes existence erasure which is Similiar to Hades from Saint Seiya where it even doesn't allow reincarnation.

Yhwach isn't evil. He's one of those weird characters, he might seem evil but his goals aren't evil nor are his ideals evil. His type 8 probably wouldn't stop EE but that's something he can null via The Almighty as seen with Ichibei.

Well I am not asking whether he can null it or not. Just whether if he can actually return if hit by it.

But it's projectile based. Meaning that unless Link stops time (which he will do), he can't do it.

Didn't I already go against the point that he will?

Unknown, but seeing as how Gerard (holder of the miracle) was able to be reform a completely new body after being frozen in an ice that nullifies abilities it's possible.

@Knight. Pretty sure that it was established at the beginning that Link can't be power nulled.

@Gar. There is quite literally no reason why Link wouldn't stop time at some point. It goes against his character to not exploit openings like that, along with that of some of his living equipment who are around to do just that.

.....how did this go this far?

Literally how?

Yhwach's power null extends to erasing your very race as a being that way he literally turns you into a mass of meat shaped like a humanoid with no heritage.

He nullified ichibei's existence erasure which was literally supposed to make you lose your individuality by turning you into the colour black in fact the destruction he was supposed to face was soo absolute that yhwach could have never even reincarnated into a new body... Luckily he slapped it away with the almighty.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Well I am not asking whether he can null it or not. Just whether if he can actually return if hit by it.

If it hits him then yeah, it'd erase him. But Yhwach would probably negate it before it could happen. Right from the bat Yhwach will see countless futures and negate the dangerous ones ( EE, Time stop, etc )

"He nullified a ichibei's existence erasure which was literally supposed to make you lose your individuality by turning you into the colour black in fact the destruction he was supposed to face was soo absolute that yhwach could have never even reincarnated into a nee body... Luckily he slapped it away with the almighty."

Incredible, but Ancient arrows have a stronger EE via sending guys to oblivion.

The real cal howard wrote @Gar. There is quite literally no reason why Link wouldn't stop time at some point. It goes against his character to not exploit openings like that, along with that of some of his living equipment who are around to do just that.

Using it and leading with it are two Vastly different things and if his resistance isn't up to par then.....

@Yomi. I don't see how that's particularly impressive power null. Negating innate powers due to your race? That's quite basic.

The Wind will redirect it,Yhwach doesn't have to be aware for The Wind to take effects.The space around him will be bent redirecting conventional attacks.This is also assuming he can even be hit after his several forms of intangibility.

The Almighty also has the power to gain resistance to abilities he can see which he does by seeing the countless futures and when he does that he gains resistance via the ability becoming his ally kind of like Baldur from Norse mythology.

Ichibei's EE straight up negates Resurrection and reincarnation. Can I get some better context for the EE of the arrows?

@Cal

Well I'd also need to see how good his resistance is. If it isn't good enough the Almighty should bypass the resistance.

"Ichibei's EE straight up negates Resurrection and reincarnation. Can I get some better context for the EE of the arrows?"

It hits something, the something gets completely deleted. And what you said is basic EE.

Yhwach logically has resistance to all of the hax he possesses via his own words "if he knows about the ability,he cannot be harmed"

Also Triforce I'm not sure how u quantify being sent into oblivion which sounds like a BFR.Yhwach has nulled conceptual name hax or word hax and nulled existence erasure all in the same instance cause it became his "ally".

Sent to oblivion is a fancy way to say EE.

And the ability resistance thing seems more like: I know which ability is coming so I can counter it", more than "I see an ability, and even if I get hit by it I won't feel anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back